BSM: Disneyland/Birthday Gone wrong Pt.1

You looked to the front seat "so uhm.. what case do you plan on solving in this magical Place?" You chuckled as you looked at the Disneyland sign that lit up with reds, Whites, yellows and blues. Sam has an amused look on his face "this isn't supposed to be a case here. We celebrate your y/a birthday today" Dean said wanting to throw up at the amounts of color bursting about. He calmed himself down knowing that he was doing this for you and he wanted to make you happy. Sam looked out the window and hung his arm
Out of it, Dean brought his hand up to his chin and rubbed it a bit sort of agitated about the traffic. He took in a deep breath and finally calmed himself down once he found a parking spot, he straightened out baby and finally cut the engine. Sam ducked a little as he got out of baby, with the fear of hitting his head again Dang that hurt, Sam thought to himself. You got out of baby in a semi rush of excitement about riding and exploring the park. This was your first time here and you were going to make the most of it. You walked in between your brothers and smiled. Actually feeling like a normal, Average Family for once. "So what do you wanna go on first?" Dean asked Putting his hands in his pockets "I've never been here before So I don't know" you said glancing over at a performance of men singing "it's a small world" Dean and Sam looked confused "I thought Bobby took you once?" Sam aSked, you shook your head "that wasn't me" you clarified and they both look at each other with sudden realization "that sneaky little bastard" Dean chuckled and put his hands on his hips like a women would when she gets agitated sometimes, Sam shook his head a bit and adjusted his bag and looked around "hey how about this one?" You asked as you looked up at the big sign that said "pirates of The Caribbean" they nodded a bit "okay" You all stepped in line.

''''''''''''

The Boat was a little Rocky as to be Expected, but that's what the affect was to be, when there was five other boats in front of you all lined up to go in the same direction. Which happens to Cause A heap of little Bumping into each other here and there. You Sat in the Middle of Sam and Dean, You Looked over at Sam who was looking around at the Decor kind of Amazed. You wanted to Feel the water, but didn't want to Risk Getting your hands Pinched by Upcoming Traffic. You Then looked over at Dean who was Humming Metallica "Was he scared?" you thought to yourself. But Chuckled knowing Dean wasn't the type to scare Easy. you sat Still in the Semi Rocking Boat, and somehow your attention Was brought to an  Animatronic, Who brought Shivers down your spine. It Looked as if the eyes followed you as the boat continued on its path....But maybe it was just your mind Playing Cruel Tricks on you. Dean Who sensed something was wrong looked down at you "Everything Okay y/n?" He asked feeling the same thing you did. You Both brought your attention to Sam who was Staring Intently at something In front of the Boat "Sammy" Dean said, Jerking Sam out of his Trance "What is it Sam?" You asked him "Sometimes I hate being a hunter, Because we cant have a normal Day could we?" Sam asked as he straightened himself upwards a bit and Fairly Closer to you and Dean "So you felt it too?" Dean asked him as he moved himself as well closer to you. Causing You to be Sandwiched by Your Brothers "I hope to Chuck that we could rule out Possession" You said sounding scared "This isn't gonna be some Annabel Deal here Y/n" Dean said straightly "Yes, Even worse A Statistical Maniac! Annabel Times Six!!" you said Quietly to your brothers, Getting Even More Chills down your spine "Vengeful Ghost?" Dean asked "maybe" Sam said Rubbing His chin a bit "We Dont Have any Salt..." You said Gulping "Then we Call Cas to get Us the things we need then Wallykazam Out of here" Dean said waving his arms around like a Mad Man, you Raised your eyebrow "and how are you supposed to Explain To the rest of the people on this boat about a sudden Appearing man Out of nowhere" You said crossing your arms a little, Dean Threw His hands up again Out of Defeat "that's all I got" he said, Sam sighed "I mean it is Dark.." Sam started as he shifted himself a bit "maybe they won't Notice" He finished. You sighed and nodded "okay fine Plan C for Castiel" You said, Dean gave you a look "what?" You said "Common even I'm not that Cheesy" Dean Grimaced, Sam Scoffed "Oh really" He said. Dean Pursed his lips "Shut Up Sam" he said making you sigh "You Both are acting like two year old's" You said smirking at their looks they gave you "bahahaha, So funny" Dean said Sarcastically "Okay I'll Call Cas" Sam said mentally calling him, He appeared In Seconds "yes?" he said in His usual Scruffy Tone "we need Info On who the heck could have died here, and We need our Salt Guns and a Lighter" Dean said in his Usual Leading Tone, Trying to show off around Cas like he always does, Making You and Sam Roll your eyes, Cas nodded and Disappeared, The Boat all of a sudden came to a complete stop, Your heart dropped "Uhm.." Sam said Clearing his throat as he looked around not seeing a Single Trace of The Tronics Anywhere "Greaaaaaatttt" Dean said as he Stood up "SIT DOWN!" one of the Passengers Yelled, Dean sighed "do people really not pay attention" Dean said to his siblings, they both shrugged.

It was Still and Quiet for a little until One with a long Beard and what looked to be a Black and Blue Captains Hat came out of nowhere and Lunged itself at Dean. You and Sam Gasped "DEAN!" you both said as the passengers started to panic. Your heart pounded "CASTIEL HURRY UPPPP" you said taking off your shoes "what are you doing?" Sam questioned "Going to Find Dean" You said hesitantly stepping out of the boat and into the five feet water, Which made your pants Drudge as you went. Sam Got out to follow you, You looked back at him "no Sam, Stay with them. They are gonna need someone to protect them" you said, Sam shook his head "With what my Hair?" he Sarcastically Questioned which made you sigh. Cas reappeared, with the bag full of stuff "where's Dean?" he asked, Sam Gulped "One of those things Took him" You said To Cas, which made him sigh and nod. You Reached into the bag taking out the Shotgun and put a lighter in your pocket just in case you saw anything that would be sketchy. Sam sighed "We need to find and Burn the Bones" Sam said Getting the Same exact thing, lining the Edges of the boat with it, Wiliest Everyone else on the boat was confused "There are Bones everywhere, its a pirates Ride" You said Realizing "Great, Hopefully we don't burn down this whole Place" Sam said "Well you got those Mechanical Devices, use them" Cas said pulling his Trench coat out of the water "Great Idea" You said getting out your phone, It took you a couple minuets but you found something "Got Anything?" Sam asked, You Nodded "Yea actually a Little ways back there's an Actual Skull on the bed" You said Quite amazed that they would actually do that "Wow" Sam said rubbing his Temples "Why are people this Stupid?" Sam asked, You sighed "Give them a break Sam, It's not like they'd know what would potentially happen, non the less Know what's actually out there" You said in Defense, Because it Truly wasn't their Fault "Salt and Burn" Sam Repeated to himself, you looked at him confused "what the heck" you said quietly "Sam you stay and Cas and I will go" you said, Sam sighed and nodded "okay" he said watching everyone "hey what's with Sam?" You asked Cas as you both Drudged through the Water towards the Bed, Cas shrugged "I have no idea" he said softly. You frowned some, but there was something seriously wrong with Sam.

__________

HELLooo this is a fairly long chapter I think, part two will be added tomorrow probably.

And as always thank you for reading, commenting, and voting. And I hope y'all had a nice day :)

~Sym✔️