The drive back to my side of town was filled with ways of getting rid of Delacourde. Renith just had to save that bitch. She was a cold fuck anyway, couldn't even suck my dick good enough. After her, the younger ones that I employed were naive enough to think I will take care of them. I learned my lesson with Gisselle and made sure they took a pill after, some failed but I had that rectified.
Raizon's take over of his father's empire has the kid monitoring my every step. Being a hero and taking away my favorite toys, no one can't even find them.

How can a kid have that much power?

I have to get rid of him.

I may be paranoid and waking a sleeping giant but having all my indiscretions in the hands of someone like Raizon, a criminal, sets me on edge. Focusing on those around him will surely break him down and getting rid of my unwanted son will ease my mind incredibly.

Pulling into the gates of my estate, I parked at the back of the house, letting one of my guards take the car while I made my way through the house. It was quiet, just like I want it. Going up the main stairs, I came to a stop when I saw my daughter coming down, unaware of my presence.

"Where the fuck are you going looking like a slut?"

Dana gasped when she heard me, eyes widen in shock then her face relaxed into that stupid smug look her mother has.

"You got your quick fuck, why can't I go looking for mine?" She sneered.

It wasn't a secret in the house that I prefer other women than my wife but to hear the disrespect from my daughter pissed me off even more.
"You better watch your mouth, little girl," I grounded out. She rolled her eyes and proceeded to walk by me, thinking she would get away easily but my anger and irritability of the situations at hand were begging for release. My hand shot out and grabbed her arm, she screamed to be let go but I ignored her. She was getting too mouthy like her mother. If I nipped it in the bud with darling wife, I can surely nip it with her. Forcefully I pulled her along, back to her room with her screams resounding through the large house. The help knew not to intervene, her mother will surely stay in her room and her brother, he knew not to oppose me.

Women were meant to be seen and not heard. They were only used as props to better a man's image.

"Daddy! Please. Let me go!" she cried.

"Shut up! You want to look like a slut, you will be treated like one."

Opening her room door, I threw her in harshly, causing her steps to falter and falling to the hardwood floor, sliding towards her dresser. Her head slammed against the bottom drawer, she cried out louder holding her head in pain making the blouse she wore stretched against her now developed breasts. I've always had a weakness for younger women, my sexual drive for them was at its peak. Seeing Dana writhe in pain on the floor, had me chuckling remembering my pretty little assistant in my office sucking me off good just to get her month's rent.

Stupid bitches. They can't do anything without us.

Slamming her room door shut, she tried to rise from the floor and I gave her the help that she needed. Grinning at the fright in her eyes gave me back the power I thought I lost, my hands gripped her blouse and ripped it away from her body, then moved to her short skirt. "You're nothing but trash to any man who claims they love you. We, men, use you as whores to our own liking. I'm sure your mother has been telling you crap about having your own life. Does it look like she has her own life? I OWN HER!! Just like I own you," I growled in her ear before slapping her across the face.

She was now on her bed, holding her face and begging me to stop. I love it when they beg. In two quick moves, I had my cock free and holding her legs apart, bruising her creamy thighs. She looks just like her mother when I first married the cold witch. Fucking hard as a rock, I pushed into her desperately, needing a place to bury my anger and I had a willing participant. Her screams for me to stop, begging to get off her just turned me on even more. She was so helpless beneath me. Faster I went in and out of her, slapping her across the face once more to silence her and holding her wrists together so she won't mark me. Greedily I freed her nice perky breasts from her lace bra and bit them so she can scream louder.