Chapter Thirty- One

Chapter 31

Liam’s POV

All the boys were sitting in the car as Louis drove. It seemed like we were on the road for hours. The girls had decided to head back to London due to the fact of recent events. Everyone was torn. I sighed and decided to text Dani and see if the girls had made it back safe.

Liam: Hey babe are the girl’s home safe?

Danielle quickly replied.

Danielle: Yes… they are really shaken up though Li… I still don’t understand why they were after her Liam? Does that mean someone is after you?!

Liam: We all are hun, as to why they were after her it was a mystery… and I’m not sure hun, its part of the job, there is always going to be someone after us. That’s why I never want you involved… If I ever lost you love I don’t know what I would do

Danielle: Li I’m not going anywhere :)

Liam: I love you. You know that right?

Danielle: I love you too, and always.

I was about to reply back to Danielle's text when Louis called up from the front.

“Shit…guys I think we have a problem…”

I raised a brow and followed Louis' gaze as he looked out the on the car mirror. I turned myself around and looked through the back window and sure enough a black S.U.V was behind a couple cars following us.

“What’s wrong Lou?”

“That S.U.V has been following us for awhile; I have no idea why though.”

“Everyone check your phones. Niall check under the seats and Liam look around the car and see if you can find anything?”

“What’s going on mate?” Niall mumbled.

“I… I think were being followed. There’s no way! I was being bloody careful to!”

“Louis give me your phone! Niall! Zayn! Check yours and Harry…I need..” I never finished my sentence because when I turned to Harry he was fast asleep with recent tears on his cheeks. All the boys were upset about Scarlet’s death… but Harry took it the worst… the boys and I had never seen him this bad before. He looked shattered.

I quickly pulled out my phone and torn off the casing on the back. As soon as finished my search I checked Lou’s for any bugs.

“I’m all clear.” Niall mumbled.

“My phone has nothing either.” Zayn said. “Lou’s is clear and so is mine.” I said.

“Liam wake Harry up now. We need his phone.”

I slowly shook Harry awake and he looked around in shock. His eyes met mine and I saw pain flash across his eyes.

“Where are we? Man I had the scariest dream of my life… Liam it was nuts, I thought…” He managed to stifle a laugh “I thought Scarlet actually died.” I couldn’t look Harry in the eyes.

“Liam… why are you…no… no please…She’s… It was just a dream! NO NO NO! SHE CAN’T BE DEAD! Liam tell me she’s not dead!”

I turned away from Harry and looked down at the floor.

“Liam when I ask you a question you better fucking answer it!” Harry screamed. I turned and met Harry’s gaze. He didn’t need an answer as soon as he saw it in my eyes.