Chapter One

Chapter One

I am sure as hell not your typical teenager.

Some may say my life as a child didn't go as planned... ever since the age of 12, I have gotten into trouble. At the age of 13 I got arrested for hacking the C.I.A. They then took me in and trained me as one of their youngest agents, at the age of 14 I managed to escape the C.I.A and the F.B.I and had gone rogue, joined a group of rogue C.I.A and F.B.I former agents and trained as an assassin in Britain.

Both my parents are dead. The only family I had left was my sister Luce until I found her brutally beaten in an alleyway and five assassins “The Bloods" escaping in a black van at the age of 16. Ever since her death I have had one thing on my mind. To kill “The Bloods". The only thing standing in my way is them.

I am 18 years old and I am one of the top assassins in Europe. I’ve taken down warehouse full of black market operations, and I have escaped prison to many times to count. The C.I.A has tried numerous things to stop me, but have failed. The only people after me now are “The Bloods”.

After my sister’s death I tracked “The Bloods” down and shot their weapons expert in the chest one night after walking away from their own mission, I was set up in an abandoned apartment complex across the street. I had their leader in sight when their weapons export Liam saw my laser and stepped in front of my line of vision only to miss their leader Harry.

(Flash Back)

I was lying on my stomach fixing my outfit , I was wearing black high heels with steel tipped heels, tight fitted black pants, a red lace zip up crop top, a black leather jacket, my sister’s ring, and my infinity necklace she had given to me for my 16th birthday. I had the perfect view of the front doors when I saw “The Bloods” exit the burning building. How typical I thought. They always set their victims homes on fire; it was the easiest way to cover up their murder. I waited no more than ten minutes before the first two came out.

The first guy had black hair and tanned skin, from what I could see he was tall and built. The second one came out beside him and he had brown hair and pale skin and seemed to be joking around with the black haired guy. Finally my time had come. The final three strode out of the building looking very pleased with themselves little did they know I was about to kill their leader.

That’s when things turned bad.

Out of the corner of his eye their weapons expert Liam had seen my sniper of the 23rd floor, I then clicked on the laser. He followed my gaze and saw the red dot on their leader Harry.

I pulled the trigger.

I looked back in my scope to see my sweet revenge take place when I found all five boys surrounding Liam.

“Shit.” I scowled.

He had actually stepped in front of my shot. He wasn’t supposed to get that bullet. Harry was. I looked through my scope again only to see Liam’s shaky hand pointing at no other than me. Harry screamed something at the boys and they started running into the apartment complex, while Harry held onto Liam.

I used this to my advantage. I blew Harry a kiss, and packed up my sniper. I was running down the stairs when I heard them.

“Zayn she has to be up on the floor still. There is no other way down.” A guy with a strong Irish accent said.

“Yeah! Wait Zayn what are we gonna do when we catch her?” There was an unusual happy tone in his voice.

“Shut up, Louis! She is still up there! Hiding for her life probably.” He snapped.

“Hey Love? I promise we won’t hurt you, my friends and I just want to talk to you!”

I knew Zayn was lying through his teeth. They would kill me before I would have a chance to kill them. I walked slowly down the stairs, making sure my steel toed high heel boots wouldn't make a sound. As I descended the three levels, I stopped and hid behind a corner. Zayn’s voice was more audible this time.

“Niall, Louis look through each of the floors, this time we split up, I’ll go up about five levels and start searching from there. If she manages to escape she will run into you two on the way down. Stay quiet and out of sight, I will let you know when I got her.” He said smugly.

The boys searched the rest of the floors while Zayn was heading my way. Only one level separated us now. It was time to make myself known.

I hid behind a concrete wall, as soon as Zayn appeared; I quickly stepped around and cleared my throat.

“Hello Love.”

Zayn quickly turned around and was holding a Cudeman Dagger. I only know this because it was apart of my knife collection I use for specific missions. He looked me up and down before finally meeting my eyes.

“It’s a shame.” He sighed.

“I love birds with dark red hair and green eyes. Top that off with you being fit and your outfit…well I don’t think the boys and I will be able to resist.” His eyes never left me.

“Well it’s a shame people told me you were attractive, but here I stand and I don’t see it one bit.” I smirked.

His eyes grew with anger at that comment. His hand gripped the knife tighter in his hand. Before he managed to throw it at me, I dived away and did an ariel off to the left. Just as he was grasping another dagger from his boot, I ran and grabbed his old dagger that was stuck in the concrete.

I was taken aback by the fact his dagger got stuck in the concrete, it was then I remembered after hacking into their private files I had found Zayn was a professional when it came to knives/daggers.

“Damn it!” I yelled in frustration as Zayn had thrown another two knives at my head but missed as I duck and rolled out of the way.

“Face it love, your no match for me.” Zayn sneered as he was walking towards me. I smiled. “So you think?”

I ran towards him taking him down with me, he rolled me over and pinned me by the shoulders to the ground. He was reaching out for his phone to call for back up and I managed to get one hand free and grab my 9mil handgun that was attached to my thigh.

I brought it up to his stomach and shot. He dropped his phone and rolled off me in pain. I scrambled to get up; I grabbed my bag with all my supplies and walked back over to finish of Zayn. All that was left was a large pool of blood.

I pondered the thought for a moment thinking how the fuck I managed to lose the person a had just shot, when Zayn jumped me from behind and pinned me against the wall. I winced as I saw his hand connect with my face, and I could feel my left cheek stinging red.

“You’ll bloody pay for this!” He said pointing at his wound.

“And you’ll pay for this.” Trying to point at my cheek. He started to laugh in my ear as he whispered.

“And just how are you going to do that babe? Your clearly in no position to do anything love.”

Before he could do anything else I raised my knee and hit him in the perfect spot. He gasped as he doubled over in pain. With that I gripped a chunk of his hair and forced my knee up again to his untouched face. Once I heard the crunching noise I knew it had broken it.

I punched him in the gut, and pulled out my gun again as he crumpled to the floor.

“How dare you.” He said, spitting out blood.

Excuse me? Was that really the best he could come up with? I knelt down to him.

“You should really learn how to treat women with respect! So let’s teach your hands a lesson, shall we?”

With that I bent down and broke each of his fingers on his right hand. When I got up I pierced my steel tips of my heel down on his already broken hand. He screamed in pain. That should teach him!

“You’re bloody dead! We will find you! And when we do your going to regret ever living!” He screamed.

I brought my foot down again on last time for good measure. He screamed even louder this time. That when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

I crouched down beside Zayn and whispered in his ear.

“I’ll take my chances love.”

He looked up hearing noises getting louder as Niall and Louis was running up to him. I decided I was about to over stay my visit I picked up my things and just before I walked out of the door I spun on my heel walked back over to Zayn and grabbed a pair of hand cuffs out of the bag, cuffed him. I blew him a kiss and winked and left the room as he screamed in anger.

I walked over to the stairs and saw Louis and Niall running up the last set of stairs, I leaned over the edge and yelled.

“You who! Oh boys?”

Suddenly they stopped and leaned over the rail and saw I was holding a frag grenade in my hands. I threw it down before they had time to react. I watched the smoke clouded around the level they had been on. I took my time walking down the stairs and stopped when I saw the two boys, Niall was shaking while lying on his back, and Louis was on his stomach clutching his abdomen. I cleared my throat and both boys had dazed looks in their eyes when they say me.

“Niall? Niall do you see someone standing in front of us? Is it just me? Have you come to take me to heaven?” Louis mumbled as he tried to get a better look at me.

“Louis it’s a girl. And I don’t think were dying are we?” He asked. “No I don’t believe so I hoped it would have but I guess not, maybe another night.” I said getting annoyed.

“Wait why did you want to kill us?” Louis asked. He almost sound hurt in the tone of his voice. I walked up to him and Niall made a small effort to try and help Louis, but failed.

“That’s another story for another time. I suggest you tell your leader that next time there won’t be anyone to jump in front of his bullet. His days are numbered.”

I stood up and started to walk out when Niall had conjured up enough strength to yell at me.

“ We will find you! Harry and the rest of us will enjoy killing you to the point where you beg us to end your life, but we won’t! We will watch you suffer in pain as you slowly die, mark my words this is a promise.”’

I turned around and walked backed to where Niall was lying on the floor, I titled his chin until he was looking directly in my eyes, and knocked him clean out. Louis was screaming at Niall to try and wake up. Louis looked back at me with pleading eyes.

“He is unconscious right now, but He will wake up soon enough. Be lucky I didn’t kill him.”

Louis looked at me one last time and said something I didn’t expect.

“T-Thank you for not killing him.”

If the C.I.A taught me anything when they trained me it was give no remorse, but something inside me told me not to pull out my gun and shoot the blonde in the head. I have no idea what it was, but I didn’t like this feeling.

I walked out of the building put on my black tinted helmet, climbed on my red and black Kawasaki Ninja 650 and drove off into the night.

Little did I know I would be regretting this day for the rest of my life.

(End flash back)

*************************

Authors Note: Hey guys so this is chapter one, Let me know what you guys think so far, if you like it, if you hate it, If I get good response I'll update very soon :) Also all of Scarlets outfits are all created through my polyvore account and I will post the link below :)

http://www.polyvore.com/scarlets_night_wear/set?id=73765313#fans