Chapter Thirty- Eight

Authors Notes: Hey guys so during Scarlet’s Pov I based the fight around this fight scene if you guys want a visual also I you want I wrote that scene while listening to this song making more intense to read when you get to that part. Also if you haven’t already seen the trailer check it out!

Here are the links

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m7e7tCn7Bk&list=PLu6_Jy27LsUnlTubyeezc093nb-TeKfK1&index=32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUmDC7wBQq8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEUkOzX6gw

Anyways without further a due here is 38 enjoy!

***********************************************************

Chapter 38

Harry’s POV

My mind was racing. Thoughts flooded my mind as I tried to focus on the task at hand. However one thought kept creeping its way back in my head and that was thought of Scarlet lying on the ground dead.

I closed my eyes hard and tried to shake the unnatural thought from my head, knowing if I think like that, I won’t be able to focus on the situation right now.

The boys and I took up a diamond formation as we pushed through the gates. We walked swiftly towards the courtyard prepared to shoot anyone in sight.

I stopped outright as we came into the view of the courtyard. The boys all lowered their weapons and I ran a hand through my hair as I cursed aloud.

“Well on the plus side we know she made it into the warehouse” Louis spoke as we looked over the dead bodies scattered across the courtyard.

I turned and looked back at the boys

“C’mon we don’t have time to investigate. If this was the amount of men who were sent outside, the numbers will most likely be greater on the inside. Kali would always have a first assault before she would even dare to get her hands dirty. Unless Scarlet makes it through all of her men… and considering the amount out here, she is not taking any chances. Let’s head in” I ordered.

The boys nodded in response and followed my lead through the double doors. I placed my hand up to stop and motioned Louis forward to disable any camera’s Kali might have placed. He disappeared around the corner but was back within minutes.

“All of the Camera’s are down, Scarlet must had gone and disabled them” He mumbled under his breath.

“She really doesn’t waste any time does she?” Liam smirked.

I rolled my eyes and motioned them to move forward as we walked down the hall as quickly as we could without making any unnecessary noise. I smiled as we turned down another hallway checking the different rooms as we went

‘That’s my girl’ I thought.

As we walked down a long corridor I heard muffled voices ahead. I stopped the boys and we hide amongst the shadows as five men on guard walked down our hallway inspecting each room as we had done.

“She’s got to be here somewhere.” One of the men spoke quietly to the other man walking beside him.

“You heard our orders, before she bloody knocked out our sight she was somewhere on the east side, Kali said there is no other way through unless she found a set of stairs, but it’s impossible there is no way she would be able to get through Felix and everyone else guarding those entries.” The man beside him snapped.