Chapter Eighteen

Authors Note: Wooo sorry but this ones long! Please review guys! i feel like you guys hate it i get no reviews or comments anymore! But i do wanna say a big thank you to the people who Favorited this story it means alot! tell me what you thought of the chapter or what you thought of the horses ! i love reading cause you guys always brighten up my day when you do!

Chapter 18

Scarlet's POV

After a couple more hours and three empty boxes of Stella, and Louis running around the back yard with a flaming marshmallow screaming

“It’s on fire! WHAT DO I DO! WHAT DO I DO?”

Harry always having to blow it out and Louis crying over marshmallow #16. It was clear all of us needed some sleep. Bri helped Niall inside while Zayn carried Sarah into the house bridle style. Harry and I stayed back to clean up and kill the fire, while Louis had finally stopped crying and ate his burnt marshmallow.

“I guess I should probably bring him back to his room”

“No, I don’t think he will like that, he has claimed DIBS on my room, and so you might as well just bring him up with me”

“What! Since when!” Harry protested “Since he followed me up to my bedroom. I didn’t have a choice in the matter! But if it will make you happy you can come to” I smirked and grabbed the last bottle lying on the grass.  He shot me a mischievous smile with dimples and all. I could help but laugh, honestly these boys could act like such children sometimes.

We helped Louis up to his feet and carried him up the stairs, we walked down to the end of the hallway and I found the code panel and punched in the four digit code. The wall split open and the elevator appeared. All three of us climbed in, the doors chimed and opened again. I swear if I hadn’t held a tight grip on Louis Harry would have dropped him he was like a little kid in a candy shop seeing my room for the first time.

“You have to be joking me!” Harry spun around the room looking at every detail. “Honestly it’s just a room Haz, You need to calm down” Louis smirked. “Don’t be mean you were just as bad Lou.”

I walked him over to the switches and pressed the second and third button, the right wall instantly pushed back and I walked Louis to the bed of his choice. Of course he had to be difficult and wanted one of the top bunks. Harry and I each grabbed one of his legs and pushed him up to the top bunk, I climbed the ladder and threw the duvet over top of him; he snuggled into the pillows and was soon fast asleep. I was about to climb down the ladder when Harry grabbed a hold of me and lifted me up in the air and carried me over to my bed. But I hated how he was the one that was in control. I quickly untangled myself from him and ran. I did a Front handspring, round off back handspring, back layout and landed on the bed in a perfect stance. Harry on ran and did a face first dive into the bed.

“Show off.” he muffled as he buried his face beeper into the pillows. “Sorry I couldn’t resist.” I smiled and went to go jump off the bed when Harry caught my ankle and tripped me, he then grabbed my waist and flipped me over and then straddled me.  “Sorry but I couldn’t resist either.” He winked.

I let out a laugh and then got up on my forearms and stretched my neck and kissed him on the lips. He went to lean in for more but I caught him off guard and flipped him over so I was on top of him. I smiled and he pouted his lips.

“Sorry babe.” I pecked his lips and quickly climbed off the bed and headed into the walk in closet locking the doors behind me.

I quickly changed into my favorite sweater, and my plaid shorts. I threw my hair up into a braided messy bun and walked back out to see Harry sprawled out on the entire bed. I slowly climbed into bed and was about to shut the lap off when Harry grabbed my sweater getting a better look at it.