Chapter 10: Breakfast and Introductions

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter!!

Just thought that the song was fitting.
~~~~

Grayson leads us both down a bright hallway. At the end is big double doors and I can hear talking from the other side.

It's probably his family.

There's a window to the left of me bringing in the morning sun. It reflects off of my mate's hair, making it even more brown than it normally is.

When we reach the end of the hallway, I see that Grayson's face is back to its normal cold face. Defiantly not the same Grayson that was in the bedroom.

Grayson slowly opens the door revealing a long brown table.

He lets me go in first. But when Grayson enter the room, a beautiful woman runs and jumps into Grayson's arms. She has dirty blond hair that blends well with her skin tone. I couldn't see her face because currently it was stuffed into my mate's neck.

When I take another look around the room to notice that there are two other women. Both have blue eyes like Grayson.

I thought that he only had one sister?

"Why didn't you tell me you were back?!" The woman who was hugging Grayson says. After he lets go of her she slaps him hard in the chest.

He sighs. "Jenna I was busy."

She frowns and then looks over to me. "Who is this?" Completely forgetting about the statement before.

I was about to answer but Grayson answered for me. "Someone."

Jenna frowns even more. "You better not be cheating on me, son of a bit-"

Cheating!!

My face falls slightly, but I realize the slip up and change it back.

That hurt.

Grayson holds up his hand. "No I'm not. We'll talk about this later." He walks over to the woman sitting at the end of the table.

What?!

He kissed her cheek and sits next to her. Jenna takes the seat next to him, leaving me standing there awkwardly.

Then I decide to take a sit next to the girl who looks like Grayson. She has the same curly brown hair as him, same blue eyes, if I didn't know any better, I would think that they were twins.

Looking at her and smiling I sit down and didn't say anything.

Silently cursing Grayson out for not telling them about our relationship, I sit there like a proper person.

"So." Says the woman at the end of the table, who I assume is his mother. "Are you going to tell us who this is who joining breakfast with us. Or are you going to leave us guessing? "

"I'm going to leave you guessing." He says calmly.

The girl besides me rolls her eyes and turns to me. "Hi, I'm Lila. The better sibling."

I laugh. "Noted. I'm Iris."

I left out the part where I was his mate, but Lila gives me a understand look. Like she knew that we were mates. I better talk to her later.

I look around the table to see that Grayson's mother was looking at me with curiosity and Jenna looking at me with disgust.

"When is the food being served. I promised Lucas I would be back."  Says Lila.

Lila's mother sighs. "I think you'll be okay. He can wait. Or you can ask him if he wants to join us?"

Lila's eyes light up, then fog over, signalling that she was mind linking him.