"Uhm excuse me ? Miss F/N?" I turn to see the guy named Ara. I start to blush I hide the items in my hand behind my back.

"Ahh, sorry. I'll be down in a minute, you can just take a seat downstairs in the living room." Nodding his head once he left , my mood turns sour. Meliodas wont see the end of this.

I hurry to my room to hide the rest of my panties from meliodas. But knowing him he'll probably find them, I swear the boy can smell them hundreds of miles away.

-

"Would you like some tea?" I say as I walk towards the kitchen.

"Uh, yes please" I nod my head at his response and begin to make some.

"How did you find Meliodas ?" I start to pour the tea into some teacups for us. Handing him one as I sit down across from him.

"Oh, I was actually wandering around. You know, helping anyone who encountered a demon. Then I walked into the surrounding forest and heared a small shriek." He takes a sip of the delicious tea, giving a satisfied sigh.
"And I couldn't tell if it was a animal or human but nonetheless I still wanted to help. When I got there I almost got sliced in half by Meliodas." He rubs the back of his neck and starts to softly chuckle.

"Thankfully he noticed me quickly and stopped himself. We had a quick conversation about where one another went after the destruction of our village. Then he told me about you." He stopped himself and smiled at me. I quickly take a drink to help hide the fact my face was starting to heat up. Coughing slightly, I ask him to continue.

"He told me how you found him and helped him with his injuries. He said I could stay for awhile until I know what I'm going to do. "

"Why didn't he come with?" I'm quite surprised he didn't come with.

"He said he needed to catch a few more animals and check some traps." Something about what he said put me at edge. Meliodas wouldn't Just have some random person I don't know come over. At least not without him by me.

"It doesn't make sense though." I start to stand up and make my way to one of my weapons I kept hidden for emergency's . Right now might just be that.

"What do you mean?" He noticed my nervousness and began to stand up as well. I tried to keep up my act, but I am no actor.

"Well Meliodas cares deeply for me, he wouldn't let some random stranger , that I don't know, come over without him. You could even be his friend, but he still wouldn't want to leave me alone with them." My gut was right, this guy is to suspicious.

"I see, so even if I'm his friend he wouldn't allow me to be alone with you. Cause he cares for you." I grab the dagger that was located behind the door, it blended in with it.

Meliodas would never let me be alone with someone, even if he does trust them. Like he said, he made me promise to not go out alone and such.

He makes long strides to me, but before he could touch me I quickly swipe my dagger at his face.

"Fuck you! Who the hell are you really?!" I jump back, making sure there was enough distance between us.

"Wow, you really are smart. Your highness." I stiffen at his words. How did he know ?

"You should watch your tongue. It isn't very holy of an angel like you to swear." He lunges at me but I block him and push him back into one of the glass cabinets. He breaks the whole thing and glass falls on top of him.

"Tch. Pathetic." I grab a chair that was next to me and throw it at him with incredible speed. He lunges through the chair and goes for my face.