"don't take it out on me" part 2

I sighed in annoyance, he's difficult

I sighed in annoyance, he's difficult. Why won't he bloody believe me like everyone else. Ugh, whatever.

I walked into the kitchen and smiled at Trudy before telling her that I'll be back down in a few minutes for lunch. She nodded in agreement and continued to cook whatever she was cooking. I turned and made my way to my bedroom, opened the top draw and pulled out my anti-depressants, taking one from the bottle. Then putting the bottle back, running downstairs with the pill in hand, turning around the corner and then grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

I put the pill down on the cabinet, and opened the bottle. Before I could take it though, the one and only Jerome Clarke came in. I grabbed the pill quickly, putting it in my mouth, downing some water and then awaited for whatever statement came out his mouth.

He didn't say anything. He only stood in shock, I glared at him and sighed. "What is it?" I asked in a monotoned voice.

"Uh- uh-, what you doing?" His voice thick and British, yup he had that typical I'm British don't bother me accent, it was hot.

"Uh, getting water what does it look like?"

"No I mean, what did you just take?"

"What is it to you farret"

"Wow, you've been hanging out with Patricia too much, but is it a crime for me to be concerned?"

"Yes."

With that I walked out the kitchen, walking by Trudy and sitting in the seat that I had been assigned to.

"Y/n come on, don't be like that" Jerome came out of the kitchen still pestering me, about my antidepressant.

"Be like what?" I asked in the most rude way possible, I glanced to the side and sighed, remembering how one of my therapists taught me to control my anger. "What are you hiding? What are you so afraid of? Who are you?"

"Who am I? WHO AM I? I'm the mother fucking bitch who's about to tell you to kindly fuck off. On that note, kindly fuck off."

"Y/n" Trudy gasped as she spoke my name, realisation just hit me, here goes another school.

"Sorry Trudy, I'll leave I'm not hungry anyways" with that I got up and left. Leaving behind a curious Jerome and a shocked Trudy. Nina, Patricia, Amber, Fabian, Alfie and Eddie wasn't here, probably having an orgy or stm.

I giggled at my statement, as I entered my room I looked to my piano and recording set up, I suppose I should film a YouTube video. Walking over to the camera turning it on and smiling at the camera.

"Hey everyone, it's ya bOi y/n" I smiled gently at the camera, "today I have a new song to perform for you, this is the piano version of Medication. I hope you enjoy" I looked down at my hands and continued to play the first few
Notes.

"Lying on the floor mama,
Lying to your lawyer mama,
Mama why'd you lie to him"

I continued to play, my fingers gliding across the keys.

"Ohhh, dada why you do that,
Mama stop it I'm here can't you see?
Dada don't take it out on me,
I'm only human,
Dad don't you see I'm on medication."

"I'm only human,
I'm a fool,
I'm a only human,
I'm a fool for your lies,
Oh mama can't you just see"

"I love your words,
They sing sweet lies to me,
I'm on my medication for you,
Oh mama don't leave me here to drown."

"The thoughts are too much,
Ohh dada I'm doing all I can to see,
All I feel is a ocean of doubt,
Ohhhh mama stop lying to the lawyer."

"I'm on my medication,
Meddddicatiiiooon, oooooooh,
Only the shadows fall upon this house.
Oh your lies consume this home in darkness,
Why can't you see?
I'm on medication for you"

"Ohhh, dada why you do that,
Mama stop it I'm here can't you see?
Dada don't take it out on me,
I'm only human,
Dad don't you see I'm on medication"

"And then this medication,
Can't heal the past,
Oh mama let me see you in a new light,
Dada I'm here for you,
Ohh don't take it out on me"

I finished the final notes of the song, my eyes glistened but soon dried and I finished playing the piano. I won't post it til I'm better, well til I feel like I want to.

I turned off of the camera and walked out of the room, heading downstairs, and then grabbing my bag. I'm tired.