Black painted lips

Y/n pov

Y/n pov

"All I know is that I want it more than yesterday.
If I was waiting, I was waiting for just one little spark.
You are the brightest I've seen,
You are the best side of me,
And just for when we're apart,
I've got a piece of your heart.
But I want the whole damn thing
I feel it inside of me, I feel it inside of you too,
Seeing forever this downcast blade from the sky
Could never sever through, not what we have me and you
Burning together and burning forever" The lyrics to one of my all time favourite songs elegantly made its way through my mind, each word bringing me a piece of mind.

The taxi continued to drive down the tree outlined path, my palms dampened with nerves. Sweat. I hate sweat. Every single second brought me closer to the end of my timeline, every second brought me closer to a boarding school that I had decided I would try and be sociable.

I won't be picked on, not today, not tomorrow, not now. A sigh escaped my black painted lips. I don't think I can do this, I don't think I can settle for being away from my friends, I miss them. Well I miss my friend, one. I have one friend, her names Hannah, she's gorgeous, amazing in-fact, she's just so, so, perfect. I loved her and I don't think I could of made anything of myself without her, she's my best friend, my only friend.

I looked down at my phone, my music changing every 3-4 minutes, playing a playlist on Spotify known as "pure pop punk", crazy I know, but I love how the songs hold so much meaning. I double clicked my home button, tabs opening revealing different apps that I had gone on in the past 24 hours. I swiped them away. And with one smooth motion, my entire life had Just changed.

I looked back up, coming into view was a school, students buzzing around the fields, people laughing and talking to one and other without a care in the world, I continued to look in awe. "It's nice ain't it" my taxi driver made a comment, for the first time the entire trip, he had light brown hair, and tanned skin, his voice smooth and chipper.

I smiled up at the man, replied a simple yes and continued looking out of the window, several more students walked by having fun with one and other, I knew I'll miss Hannah.

As the final minutes of Jamie all over, finished we pulled up to the courtyard, the taxi came to a stop. I sighed and opened my wallet, pulling out a 10 pound bill telling the kind man he can keep the change, he smiled gently at me. As I opened the taxi door: my foot got caught on my bag, my entire body made a break for the ground, my hand went to cover my face, the ground was close; it was a split second decision what body part I should cover, there was no time, I waiting for impact. It didn't come.

I lifted my head and noticed that I was only so many centimetres from the ground, I was hanging there like one of my dads fishing catches. I was indeed a fish in this current situation. I lifted my self up, sitting to the side and laughing awkwardly at the current situation. In a swift movement, detaching my self from my bag and making sure I don't trip I left the car, apologising for being a klutz, again.

I sighed as I dragged my suit case and bags down the pavement, staring down at the added information my mum gave me before shipping me here. Okay, I lied, It wasn't my decision to drop everything and move half way across the country, in fact it was my parents. But, but i don't want to talk about it right now.

The piece of paper read:
-y/n l/n
-multi gendered house hold
-15 years old
-House of Anubis.

House of Anubis... isn't that like a god or stm? Maybe, I don't know, I'm more into Music and science then history. I continued walking, following the signs that pointed to each house. As I made my way into the house, the big bulky doors  swung open, I clicked the door bell anyways, it's rude just to walk in. Ding dong. I waited for someone, a few seconds pass and a short woman with gentle black curls and a warm caring smile; she greeted me with a hug and directed me upstairs. While helping bring my luggage upstairs we made small conversation, nothing interesting really. Mostly about the house rules and who I would be staying with. She said I would be in a room with two female specimens named, Amber Millington and Nina Martin.

As me and Trudy, I believe that's what she said her name was, dropped my stuff on my bed, she allowed me to unpack, and rest. I unpacked my guitar and keyboard from one of my bags, then my clothes (putting them in the wardrobe I was allowed to place my clothes in) and make up, finally I had my phone, laptop, camera and a few note books/photo albums. My room had finally been laid out and I took off my make up, make my bed, took a shower, and finally took a nap (in my pjs).

Relaxation.