e

waking up from his dreamless sleep, taehyung slowly got up from his bed and dressed up for another day in hell.

great i totally love monday's

walking down from his room, all clean and dressed, he greeted his mom and quickly left the house, hearing his moms faded yell for not eating breakfast.

running to the bus stop he came to haunt and saw his best friend.

"yah potato crust, your majesty is here!" taehyung yelled with a huge grin plastered on his soft-like features.

"who you calling a potato crust, you fried chicken breast," jimin's eyebrows furrowing looking at the slightly taller boy with an angry pout, offended from the comment.

"awe chimmie, don't be all pouty you adorable baby mochi," the taller boy exclaimed, his hands leaning in and pinching the older boys soft baby cheeks.

"yah!" yelling at the younger boy, he roughly pushed his hands away from his face, rubbing his cheeks from the stinging pain that lingered.

laughing at his sensitive hyung, he gently laid his arm across the older's shoulder giving him a side hug.

"i'm sorry," he apologized, leaning against the older's head.

accepting the apology he leaned his head back on the younger, relaxing at the sudden warmth he felt.

"hyung, the bus is here." the younger smiled, the older lazily following.

nodding at that he went ahead to the bus hand in hand with taehyung.

taking a seat in the back the older suddenly spoke out of the blue.

"i'm so tired i can barely insult you, it's kind of disappointing," the older stated, shaking his head at himself.

the younger laughed at the comment leaning his head against his best friend, shaking his head slowly closing his eyes.