~9~

I use John's POV too much POV

"You..." was all I heard before Jefferson pulled me up by my shirt. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" He shouted in my face and threw me to the ground, kneeling down once he realized I wouldn't fight back. "Now that Hamilton's gone ya lost all your thunder huh?" I opened my mouth to speak but he grabbed my jaw, forcing it to stay open. "HA! I knew it! You're a fuckin human!" I felt myself go pale and there's no doubt the He saw it. He let go me and stood up "come to dorm 568 building B tomorrow if you don't want any one to find out" I shuffled back inside, fear lingering. I instantly ran to my room, locking the door behind me.

Time skip brought to you by the fact that I hate everything

DEATH. Death was all I could think about as I walked from building C to building B. As I walked into the elevator, During the elevator ride, and on my way to the dorm, I was half expecting to see Thomas Jefferson with a fork and knife, ready to eat me. But I found him on the couch, with a man laying in his lap. "Thomas you're gay?" Was all I could say. He snapped out of his trance and scooted away from the man I could now see as Madison.

"Why the hell didn't you knock?!"

"Why the hell didn't you lock your door?"

He rolled his eyes and stood up, pushing James out of his lap. He walked over to me a snatch my wrist. He practically dragged me down the hallway and in his bedroom. His room was decorated with purple everything. I was trembling, oh god is he gonna... uhm... I heard him shut and lock the door, I was going to scream but he covered my mouth with his hand, only sending my further into panic.

I felt a giant rush of pain from my neck. I would've let out a blood curdling screech, but my sounds of pain were muffed. It took a few seconds to realize that he was drinking my blood. I tried to get his fangs out of my neck but he was stronger than me and he knew it, he held me in place at my shoulders. After a few moments that felt like years, he let go of me. I turned to him and watched him swipe a bit of my blood off the corner of his mouth. "Wow. You taste a lot better than you look." He threw a bandaids at me, I caught it but I was confused "Put it on, I don't want anyone else getting to you."

I couldn't tell if it was the dizziness from all the blood he took or not but I could've sworn I felt Thomas' lips peck mine "nothin personal. Just letting people know not to mess with you. You're my blood bank now"

What the hell was that?! Does a vampire kissing a human mean anything?! Do I need to research this?! Should I ask Alexander about it?! No. I probably can't tell anyone about this... I stood for a moment, in shock and fear. I soon walked out of the room, faced Jefferson with Madison's head in his lap again. I slowly walked out of his dorm and to my own. Once I got home I opened the door to see Lafayette and Hercules on the couch, looking at a phone propped up on the table. I sat next to them and saw a Black screen. They whipped their head towards me and muted their call, putting the phone face down on the table "John! How could you?!" Laf whisper yelled. I was so confused but to them I was a vampire so I acted like I wasn't. "Uhhh I..." I was cut off but Herc "I don't wanna hear it! You have Jefferson all over you!" What?! I stood up and went to my room, pulling out my phone and frantically texting Peggy.

JoHnNyBoI: Hey Pegs? Does it mean anything when a human kisses a vampire?

Peggles: why? DID SOMEONE KISS U?!

JoHnNyBoI: Unimportant. Answer the question.

Peggles: Fine if someone did I'll find out anyways. Yes it does. It's how we tell other vampires to stay the fuck away. We can sense when someone's been claimed and by who but blue bloods have an easier time doing it.

JoHnNyBoI: what about if a vampire kisses a vampire?

Peggles: Same affect different reason. To show other vampire that they need to stay away from you if they aren't your friend. NOW IM COMING OVER.

I stare at the wall, holy shit I'm going to be forced into Jefferson's friend group. I can't exactly explain to anyone why I'm 'claimed' by Jefferson... oh god my friendship is gonna be ruined with every one. I heard a knock at the door and I hear Lafayette answer it, soon enough Peggy is in my room, sitting across from me. Both of us on the floor.

"Jefferson? Really? Well since everyone thinks you're a vampire, we're gonna need to make a cover story for why Jefferson kissed you the day after you humiliated him." She spat Jefferson's name, gentle with her other words

"And how the hell do we do that?"

"We think!" She threw a notebook at me "Jot down ideas!"

~

I have some irl friends who are gonna hate me for this chapter  ̄▽ ̄

921 words