~5~

HERE *SLAPS YOU WITH CONTENT* I wrote 'Hamilton' and it autocorrected to 'HaMiLtOn' I MEME TOO MUCH

Alexander HaMiLtOn POV

SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT T H O M A S W H Y

I attempted to simply walk passed him but of course that didn't work. He said in his thick accent, "Ah Hamilton. Smellin' like a human. I wonder why?" I scowl back at him, refusing to answer. He cocks his head to the side a bends down to my height-level, looking in between me and John "Who's your friend?" John opened his mouth to speak but I quickly cut him off "John Laurens. He's sick and can't talk right now so can you move your ass outta the way before I beat it? We need to get some meds." Thomas rolled his eyes and continued to argue "Showin' mercy 'cause your friend's here. I bet he's a mixed breed too. He's probably a coward like the rest of y'all" I felt myself get visibly pissed. I didn't want to punch Thomas until school started but this bastard was really pissing me off. "I don't give a fuck if John's here. I was giving myself a break. Punching you was starting to hurt my knuckles"

"Tch. What I expected from a whore's son" he began walking away but I quickly turned him around and gave him a punch in the stomach. He bent over and I kneed him in the face "Ever say that again 'an I'll see you on the duelin' ground!" Jefferson swung at me and hit my face. As i doubled back John quickly whispered in my hear "Lets go Alexander..." I nodded and shoved my hands in my pockets. I turned around and heard Jefferson yell "Coward!" as we walked away.

As we got to the dorm and the door was closed John shouted "Who the hell was that?! WHAT the hell was that?!"

"Thomas Jefferson, the most idiotic and somehow intimidating blue blood you'll ever meet." I answered as I sat down, he followed. Once he sat down he held his head in his hands, clearly stressed "I can't believe this. This is crazy, this whole thing is crazy! This school is crazy!" He practically threw the bag with the fangs in it onto the table. "You're the only one I'm slightly less terrified of and I'm surrounded by people who could eat me if they wanted!" his voice got louder so I did the only thing I know to do. 

I hugged him. I pulled him into a tight hug because Peggy does it for  me during storms and when Jeffershit mocks my family, well when he does that it's more like she's holding me back but I'm gonna say it's a hug anyway. He seems horrified yet comfortable. I cann't help but smell him and JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ALL MIGHTY. This man smells amazing, I almost melt into his aroma. I could sink my fangs into him right here right now and I bet he would taste as good as he smells! But I doubt he'd be anywhere near okay with me drinking from him, considering he's kinda freaking out about being surrounded by vampire who wanna eat him. I am ripped from my thoughts when I feel him stand up and slip out of my arms. 

"I'm... I'm gonna go read that thing you emailed me..." he spoke before turning and walking into his room. That was the last thing I heard from him before school started.

Jonny Boy Pov

I sat on my bed with my laptop on my lap, reading Alexander's 'essay' on vampires. I say 'essay' because this thing is a damn book! It's 99 pages long! 99 FUCKING PAGES!  It has the usual intro then moves onto whole blooded vampires. 

They can turn into bats, no refection, can't eat human food without it tasting like shit, ect. Then he talks about the part I'm excited about, half bloods. Apparently they were a complete accident and because of this their internal systems can't keep up so they have to take medication just to keep themselves alive. They can eat human food but It's incredibly unhealthy, they more human they are the smaller the fangs and less red eyes. I guess that's why Hercules' eyes are dark red instead of brown. Also garlic poisoning kills half bloods a lot slower than whole bloods because half of their immune system is human, and humans can't get garlic poisoning.  I check the time, 7:50 am it isn't that late so I simply lay down and start playing on my phone, falling asleep faster than I thought I would. 

The next night I woke up to the sound of voices, probably Lafayette and Hercules. I get dressed but don't go outside, I'm in my room... my room... the one place with no vampires in it. This room is where I stayed until school started.

~

820 words