FROM TOP TO BOTTOM

Start from the beginning

"Nope, I don't want to." Lisa said, firmly holding the uniform to her hand.

A student came out from the gymnasium's comfort room, only wrap in a towel. She stops her track when she saw who's holding her uniform. Lisa. The only word she said.

"Oh, is this yours?" Lisa said, holding up the uniform in her hand.

The girl just look at Lisa. She can't even speak. She can't even begin her words.

"You need it?" Lisa asked and the girl nodded. "Aw poor you but I'm not gonna give it to you. I want to see you use that towel during our pe class. Isn't that nice?" She grinned to the girl, dropping her uniform to the floor. "Oops. Sorry. I'm really sorry but you can't use it. There are dirts on it." Lisa said, stepping her shoes to the girl's uniform.

The girl gasped. As much as she wants to say something, she chose not to. Lisa is the granddaughter of the owner of the campus and everybody knows it that's why they're all afraid of her.

Lisa continues to yank the girl's uniform. Putting all the dirts of her shoes to the clothes.

"In 10 minutes professor will be here." Lisa said, checking at her wrist watch. Looking down at the pe uniform. "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought it's a door mat." She sarcastically said before bursting out into laughter.

"Lisa this is not right okay? It's her uniform." Rosie said, almost picking up the clothes when someone stops her.

"No, Chaeng. Let her do that."

Lisa quickly turns her back, seeing Jennie walking towards her. "Let Lisa do that." Jennie firmly said, standing in front of Lisa now.

Lisa just stand there still. Not moving. Eyes on Jennie.

"Do it." Jennie said. Eyeing Lisa like she's about to kill her.

Lisa groaned. Turning around, kneeling and picks up the uniform. Then looks back at Jennie and eyes her.

Jennie snatches the uniform into Lisa's hand and holds it in her chest. Walking towards the student and hands her her own pe uniform. "Use mine instead. I'm sorry about what happened. I'll take this to the laundry shop. Don't worry, I have extras of pe uniform. You can now have mine." Jennie said, smiling at the girl who smiles back at her and returns to the bathroom to change.

Jennie looks back at Lisa and shakes her head. Disappointed.

••••••••••

"I was just playing around." Lisa explained.

"Playing around? Stepping into someone's uniform? Putting all the dirts from your shoes? Is that what you call fun or playing around?" Jennie asked.

"No." Lisa said, defeated. Eyes focus on the road as she drives Jennie to their house.

"Babe, please. Stop bullying students. Stop doing this." Jennie said, looking at Lisa now.

"But I can't help it." Lisa reasoned.

"Fine. I get it. You just don't want them to see your soft side since they knew you're the bad guy. But please, I just don't want you get involve into fights." Jennie lovingly said, holding Lisa's one hand.