COFFEE

Twitter: curiouskat7 follow me and I'll follow you back just DM me :)

••••••••••••••••••

At the coffee shop.

Lisa: *looks everywhere* I think it's full.

Staff: *wanders her eyes* we're very sorry, Mam. Wait I'll call one of the staffs to find you a table.

Lisa: *smiles* no need. I think I found one. *says while looking at the table on the corner with only one person sitting on it*

Staff: okay, Mam. We're very sorry again.

Lisa: no, it's okay. It happens and I'm very unlucky to be in this situation. *laughs* I'll go now.

At the table on the corner.

Jennie is sitting alone doing her usual routine. Going to this shop and sits at the corner where she can clearly see the cars and people passes by on the streets.

Lisa: uhm, miss do you have any compan- *she stops*

Jennie: *looks at her*

Lisa: *smiles* Jennie.

Jennie: Lisa. *says back, smiling*

Lisa: uhm do you mind if I uh- *motions herself to sit on a chair on front of J*

Jennie: yeah, yeah. I have no one with me. *smiles*

Lisa: *sits down* thank you.

Jennie and Lisa, they're exes. They broke up 2 months ago but it was a mutual decision. Reason? Both says their schedules don't match each other.

So silence fell upon the two. Not that they don't want to talk to each other. It's just awkward.

Or so they thought.

Lisa: so, uhm- how are you? *awkwardly ask while sipping to her cup of tea*

Jennie: *looks shyly at her* me? Oh, uhm- I'm okay. I'm good, I'm doing fine. *smiles*

Lisa: still working to that modeling agency? *ask, looking directly at Jennie*

Jennie: *smiles, shakes her head* no.

Lisa: why? I thought you love modeling.

Jennie: yeah I do but I left. *she just says*

Lisa: oh. O-okay.

Once again silence fell upon the two.

Lisa: why did you leave the company? *ask but not looking at her*

Jennie: *looks at Lisa* it complicates everything.

Lisa: *looks at her*

Jennie: *looks away*

Lisa: *smiles* I did the same thing to my previous company.

Jennie: *looks at her*

Lisa: I left it. Well the main reason I left it is because..... I don't have much time to spend with my girlfri- ex-girlfriend. *says, sipping at her coffee*

Jennie: *just stares at Lisa*

Lisa: how funny. After we broke up we both left our jobs. *fakes laugh*

Jennie: *continues to stare at her*

Lisa: *looks at Jennie* what?

Jennie: nothing. It's just- I thought it would be awkward for the both of us to y'know, uhm- talk to each other after we broke up.

Lisa: I thought about that too. *smiles* But you know me and I know you. It wouldn't be that awkward tho we're exes. *flashes Jennie a smile*

Jennie: *smiles fully* well.....

Lisa: so you have someone with you now? Are you waiting for someone?

Jennie: no. I came here to relax. How about you?

Lisa: I came here to eat because I was so hungry and now I'm eating. *she says then laugh*

Jennie: *giggles*

Lisa: are you seeing someone?

Jennie: *looks at her*

Lisa: oh, sorry. I should not have asked that. I'm sorry.

Jennie: oh, no. It's fine. I'm really not seeing someone as of now. *smiles*

Lisa: really? *says excitedly*

Jennie: you sounded so.......excited. *giggles*

Lisa: what? No, no. Uhm-

Jennie: I'm kidding. *looks at her watch* I think I need to go. *stands up*

Lisa: *stands up too* I think I better go too.

Lisa, she's lying. She's going nowhere. She just want to follow Jennie.

Outside, parking lot.

Lisa: it's nice seeing you, Jennie. *smiles at her*

Jennie: you too. Nice seeing you, Lis. *flashes her gummy smile*

Jennie is about to enter her car when Lisa goes to her and stops her.

Lisa: Jennie wait!

Jennie: *looks at Lisa*

Lisa: uhm- *becomes shy*

Jennie: *smiles at her*

Lisa: uhm- are you free again tomorrow? For a coffee or what. Well, if not it's okay. I mean-

Jennie: are you asking me out?

Lisa: *stare at Jennie* yeah.

Jennie: well, you can pick me up at my flat. *says before giving her a smile*

Jennie once again is about to hop in inside her when Lisa stops her, once again.

Lisa: wait.

Jennie: *giggles* what is it?

Lisa: your num- your number.

Jennie: I haven't changed my number, Lisa. *smiles at her* I better get going. I'll be late meeting Irene.

Lisa: oh okay. *smiles at her* Take care....... LOVE. *she says*

Jennie: *giggles then gets in* I'll see you tomorrow, LOVE! *winks at her*