ATTENTION

At the living room, 2nd floor

Lisa: *eyes focus on her phone* Unnie, move! *says to Jisoo*

Jisoo: *busy tapping her phone too* I'm moving. You move too! Cooperate, Lisa! *says to Lisa*

Lisa: I am trying- wait- more opponents! Let kill them all! *says to Jisoo*

Jisoo: hell yeah! Shoot shoot shoot! *says to her*

Jisoo and Lisa are playing games on their phone. The two are teammates.

Lisa: yeah, Unnie! Unnie! There's someone at your back! Wait-wait- I'll shoot-

Jisoo: I can handle him! *shoots* Huh! Killed! *smirks* Let's kill more! *says to Lisa*

Meanwhile at the sofa.

Chaeng: *shakes her head* those two. They're like kids. I don't know if Jisoo Unnie is really the eldest here. *smiles then shakes again her head*

Jennie: *text Lisa* "Babe :("

Lisa: *message from Jennie pops out in her phone* what does she wan- wait! Unnie! We need to kill more! *continues to play, ignores Jennie's text*

Jennie: babe? *calls Lisa*

Lisa: yeah babe? *answers but still eyes focused on her phone* Yeah! That's more like it, Unnie! HA-HA! Kill Seulgi and Yeri! *says to Jisoo*

Jisoo: those two! We're going to kill them now! *grins while shooting Seulgi and Yeri's character* What! These two are good at hiding huh. *still shooting*

Lisa: shoot shoot!!!! *shouts at her*

Jennie: babe. *calls Lisa*

Lisa: babe not no-

Jennie: I'm hungry. *says in aegyo*

Lisa: *looks at Jennie*

Jisoo: God, Lisa! Focus! Seulgi and Yeri will kill us both if you don't keep on shooting them! *warns Lisa*

Lisa: *gets back on playing games* I'll just finish this, babe. I'll just- what the fvck! They're now ahead of us! No, no! *continues to play*

Jisoo: *looks at Jennie, smirks* good. Now let's do this! Let's kill Seulgi and Yeri now! *plays still*

The two continues to play.

Chaeng: *giggles* Lisa really ignores you when she's playing games.

Jennie: *looks at Chaeng, stands up goes to Lisa, sits down in front of her* babe.

Lisa: *eyes still focus on her phone*

Jisoo: almost, monkey. Almost. We're going to win! *smirks*

Lisa: yes. Huh! They're going to lose. *continues to play, doesn't  notice Jennie*

Jennie: *pokes Lisa's cheek*

Lisa: *eyes still focus on her phone* babe, wait. We're almost do- OH MY GOD! *shouts madly*

Jisoo: what the- why is Irene joining the game?! *mad*

Lisa: what! They cheated! *says in annoyance* Ugh! Let's still kill them!

Jisoo: wanna play dirty huh? We'll kill you all! *eyes on fire* Shoot! Shoot!

Jennie: Lisa?

Lisa: *eyes focus on her phone* I'll kill you, Yeri! *smirks* Huh! Yeri's dead! *says happily* now, these two lovers! Seulgi and Irene! *eyes on fire*

Jennie: really? Are you gonna ignore me? *says in between disbelief and annoyance*

Lisa: *attention still on the game* Babe, let me just finish this then we'll- Yeah! Unnie! Seulgi's down! *says happily*

Jisoo: *glances at Lisa* I killed her! Irene is the only one left! Let's shoot her! *says excitedly*

Lisa: hell yeah! *says back*

Jennie: *stands up, puts her hands on her waist* seriously, Lisa? You're gonna ignore me?

Lisa: keep shootin-

Jennie: *madly snatches Lisa's phone*

Lisa: what the- *looks at Jennie* Babe!

Jisoo: *silently laughing*

Jennie: *still holding Lisa's phone* me or your phone? Choose. *ask sharply*

Lisa: babe, we're about to win the bat-

Jennie: me or your phone? *raises eyebrow*

Jisoo: I can do it on my own, Lisa! I'm about to- YES! HUH! WE WON! *says happily*

Lisa: *smiles* Huh! Now, they're all cryi-

Jennie: LISA!

Lisa: *looks at Jennie, smiles akwardly*

Jennie: *gives back her phone* You love your phone more than me. *says then walks to their room*

Chaeng: *giggles* Uh-oh.

Jisoo: *pushes Lisa* go. Y'know her, even things she can get jealous of. *laughs*

Lisa: *stands up, goes to Jennie*

Inside their room.

Lisa: *sits down in front of Jennie in the bed* Babe, sorry.

Jennie: *not talking*

Lisa: we have a bet. Whoever loses, they'll treat the person who wins. *says to Jennie*

Jennie: that's more important than me, is that it? *says to her coldly*

Lisa: *holds Jennie's hands* no. You are more and most important to me. What do my baby wants, huh? *ask her*

Jennie: *looks at Lisa*

Lisa: what do you want? Wanna eat? Let's go out.

Jennie: no.

Lisa: but you just said-

Jennie: I want your attention. *says to her straight*

Lisa: *smiles* Okay. Then my attention now is all yours.

Jennie: no more playing games? You will not ignore me when I talk to you?

Lisa: but babe-

Jennie: me or phone?

Lisa: *smiles widely* You. Of course, I'll choose you.

Jennie: *shyly smiles*

Lisa: but babe please allow me still to play gam-

Jennie: *raises her an eyebrow* I thought you  cho-

Lisa: *puts her finger on Jennie's lips* ops. Let me finish my words, okay? Babe, allow me still to play games. But I promise not to ignore you. I promise that. *raiser her hand*

Jennie: *looks sharply at her*

Lisa: please? *says in aegyo*

Jennie: fine. I'll allow you but promise me-

Lisa: I'll do whatever you ask me to do. *smiles at her*

Jennie: okay.

Lisa: I love you, babe.

Jennie: hate you. *says to her*

Lisa: *giggles* I still love you! *kisses her on the lips*