LAST NIGHT

At the dorm

At the dorm. Living area.

Chaeng: why are your eyes swollen, Lisa? *looks at Lisa*

Lisa: *just woke up* I just woke up.

Chaeng: yeah. I know, but there really is something in your eyes. Did you cry last night?

Lisa: *curious and confused* I- I don't know. I don't remember anything.

Jisoo: of course you don't remember anything. *giggles*

Lisa: *confused* did I do something wrong?

Jisoo: you don't remember it Lisa? *still giggling*

Lisa: *shakes her head* the only thing I remember about last night is just, me asking you something. I don't remember what is, but yeah. That's all I remember.

Jisoo: you don't remember asking me something about Jennie? *smirks*

Lisa: *forehead creases* what about her?

Jisoo: well.....

Last night at the bar.

Jisoo: wait, what are you asking?

Lisa: *drunk* that- *points at Jennie* that woman. That cute and fluppy woman. That squishy woman sitting next to that tall (Chaeng) and giant woman. I want to know her.

Jisoo: what? That tall woman you're saying is Chaeng. And that girl beside her is Jennie. *laughs* Lis, you're drunk. You forgot your own members. *laughs*

Lisa: Jennie? *grins* what a beautiful name. A beautiful name that suits a beautiful face. *sees them walking near her* Oh, oh. She's coming. That girl is coming. *heart beats madly*

Chaeng: aren't we gonna go home? I wanna sleep. *feels dizzy*

Jisoo: we'll be going home no-

Lisa: Hi, Missy. *winks at Jennie*

Jennie: is she drunk? *ask Jisoo*

Jisoo: yeah. *giggles* and she doesn't recognize the two of you. *laughs*

Jennie: she doesn't?

Lisa: yow, Missy. *taps Jennie's nose* I like you. *giggles* Do you have uh- a- a boyfriend? Or- or what? Are you- uh- taken? *says, smiling at Jennie*

Jennie: *smiles at her, nods her head*

Lisa: *heart shattered* what? You're taken? *about to cry* You're taken? *looks at Jisoo* Unnie, she's taken. This pretty woman here is taken, Unnie. *starts to cry*

Jisoo: what? *controls her laugh* why are you crying?

Lisa: *continues to cry* she's taken. She's not- she's not single. *cries* I like her. Why am I feeling hurt right now? *puts her hand on the upper left part of her chest* why I feel the pain here. *cries* I like her. I like her. *says in Jisoo*

Jennie: she's really this drunk.

Jisoo: *laughs* yes. I think we should go. *stands up, helps Chaeng to walk*

Jennie: *stands up, assist Lisa* come on. *holds her waist*

Lisa: *crying* taken. She's taken. Why am I hurt? *continues to cry* She's taken. Pretty woman is taken. *cries*

Jisoo: *looks at Lisa, shakes her head* She's drunk. *giggles*

At present time.

Chaeng: so, she keeps on crying until we get home? *tries to control her laugh*

Jisoo: *nods*

Lisa: but I didn't get drunk last night. *says*

Jisoo: Lisa, you asked Jennie herself if she was taken, then you started to cry when she said yes. *laughs*

Lisa: *still not remembering something* but-

Jisoo: *laughs* if you could have seen yourself last night. *laughs*

Chaeng: and that answers my question on why her eyes are swollen. *laughs*

Lisa: but Jennie- *frowns*

Jennie: *pops out, kisses Lisa on the lips* Good morning, baby. *hugs her*

Lisa: *hugs Jennie, looks at Jisoo* Jennie,  she's my girlfriend. *frowns*

Jisoo: I know! *laughs* that's why I'm laughing so hard on you when you started to cry after you asked her if she's taken. *continues to laugh*

Lisa: *looks down at Jennie* did I- *shy, embarrassed* did I just- you know-

Jennie: *giggles* yes, baby. You were crying last night. *hugs her tight*

Lisa: *embarrassed*

Jennie: *kisses her on the cheek* I'm taken, Lisa. I'm taken by you. *says to her then smile*

Lisa: *looks at Jennie* why I don't remember anything?

Jisoo: cause you're drunk! *laughs*

Jennie: at least, she only flirted with me. *winks at Lisa*

Lisa: *smiles at her* I love you. *kisses her on the lips*

Jennie: *kisses back*

Chaeng: *stands up* I don't want to witness such thing as this at this early morning. Bye. *leaves*

Jisoo: *using both of her hands, blocks the view of the two women kissing in front of her* get a room! *shouts at them*

Jennie: we just did it, Unnie. *teasingly says to her, to annoy her*

Jisoo: *stands up* yuck! *then walks out*

Lisa: *giggles* I love you, pretty woman. *holds her waist tight*

Jennie: *smirks* are you sure you don't remember anything? Cause you just called me that last night. *smiles at her*

Lisa: *shakes her head* I don't. But you're really a pretty woman, indeed. *kisses her nose* I love you, baby. *hugs her this time*

Jennie: *hugs back* I love you more, drunk woman. *giggles*