AUTHOR'S NOTE ⚠

To whoever reads this one-shots, I just want to tell you something :)

My bias, my baby has now got a man. I don't know him since I'm not into boygroup but I have read so many tweets about him being a good guy.

Our baby is in good hands. Our baby is happy. I hope you guys are happy too. To be honest, I'm so so happy knowing that Jennie has finally found someone who can make her happier in her life. That, that's what matters to me. It really what matters to me. I hope you guys are too. It's what matters to you. Jennie's happiness is my happiness and so as you guys, I hope.

So, please. I will continue on writing one-shots here but I'm going to ask you a favor. WHAT I WRITE HERE, STAYS HERE! Please, do remember that. Whatever you're about to read here, please make it STAY HERE and ONLY HERE!

Pay RESPECT for Jennie and Kai's relationship.

Just like what was written in this one-shots description, AIN'T REAL. PURE FICTION. Please, bear this in your mind. Okay?

I hope you'll understand that. Remeber, WHAT HAPPENS HERE, STAYS HERE :)

Thank you guys! And thank you also for reading and commenting to me not to leave this account and stop writing. I won't. JUST. DO. NOT. LET. THIS. GO. OUTSIDE. WATTPAD. OKAY? Then we're okay and I will continue on writing :)

P.S: Respect Kai and Jennie.
Respect Lisa.
Respect Jisoo.
Respect Rosé.
Respect all BLACKPINK members!
Thank you!

Thank you also for the 10k reads! Thank you! 😘

Twitter personal account: curiouskat7