016

It was finally the day where Roman picks his suit for both himself and his best men. They all head into the store where they have booked an appointment.

"I want a blue tie to match my eyes, like c'mon have you seen these babies?" Dean says pointing to his beloved blue eyes.

"I'm the best man, and I disagree" Seth snickers as Dean sighs. "Fine" He says making Roman chuckle. "Don't worry, y'all are wearing blue suits with black ties" Roman says making Dean smile. "Navy blue? Hell yeah!" He exclaims. Dean loved any kind of blue.

Okay, so who's first?" A woman with measuring tape says before looking at all three men. "The groom" Seth says as Roman steps up on to the platform. "Okay, this is gonna take a bit because you're jacked" Seth laughs as Dean joins in.

"Last time I checked so were you, Seth" Roman fires back. The lady finishes up with Roman before moving onto Seth and then Dean.

"Okay, now you guys just have to pick your suits for the big day then we'll make it according to your sizes" The woman explains as a short man with long hair brings in a rack of suits. "These are you options" The man says with a southern accent.

Seth, Dean and Roman alt-right on suits. They all try to fit into one mirror, but soon realized that is accustomed to one person. While Roman and Dean decide that they're going to fight each other for the mirror, Seth decides to go to the other room.

While he was in the other room he seeing two girls that are pouring champagne and laughing. Sooner friend that was in a wedding dress comes out. Seth looks back and sees a flash of purple hair.

"Doesn't she look beautiful?" Becky asks the woman standing there to which she nodd in response. " Sasha I think this is the one, hey you, don't you think she looks beautiful" Bayley asks gesturing to Seth. He walks his way over standing in awe. Sasha in a wedding dress?

"Yeah, she looks absolutely stunning" He smiles sadly, that sadness soon turns into anger. He loved her. "Get it, it looks like it was made for you" Seth says while not looking away from her.

"See, even this groom-" Becky starts. "Sorry, I'm a best man, marriage isn't for me. Uh, congrats, what was it? Sasha, you look gorgeous" He says before Dean comes in yelling his name. "Oh shit man" Dean exclaims as he sees Seth starring at Sasha.

"Nah, it's cool. She looks nice don't you think?" Seth asks while Dean nods slowly. "Congrats again, we'll stop bothering you now" He says before dragging Dean away. They go back over to Roman. "Guys, what about these?" Roman asks as Seth plops down on the couch.

"What happened?" He asks worriedly. Dean nods over to the other area while Roman goes over to look. "Holy shit" Roman says. "Uh, we'll take these ones, thanks, contact me later" Roman tells the man as they throw the jackets at him and leave.

"Dude are you okay?" Dean asks Seth. "Yeah man, it's whatever, I didn't really like her anyways" He lies trying not to cry.

"It's okay to be sad" Roman explains. "Not over something so dumb, I knew there was a reason I didn't fall in love" He scoffs as he starts his jog home.

"Oh God"