007

"Charlotte, didn't we see each other enough this week?" Dean jokes as Charlotte chuckles before everyone starts to talk about their day.

"Seth, how's the mystery girl?" Roman asks. "Dean, my friend, you can kiss that best man speech good bye" Seth smirks making Dean scoff.

"Attention whores" Charlotte says as she looks at all of her friends, basically family. "You guys are looking at the new, news anchor for channel 7 news!" She shouts as they cheer and chant her name.

"Congrats babygirl" Roman says before kissing Charlotte on the lips. Renee hugs Charlotte before all three men get up from the table and go to the bar.

"Shots?" Seth asks as he sees two blonde bimbos staring his way. Just his type. "No Seth, the bet is-" Roman starts but Seth cuts him off. "You're telling me I gotta fuck one and date one? The same one? C'mon that ain't fair" He groans like a child.

"I mean, that's how us normal people work" Dean says gesturing between him and his Samoan friend. "Whatever, after I win this bet I'm starting back on my bullshit" Seth smirks while he fixes his tie. "Hey, can I get another round of whatever they're drinking?" He asks the bartender before looking back he hands Seth two drinks.

"Wish me luck" He winks making Dean scoff. "He's an actual idiot" Dean says as he watches Seth talk to the two girls before getting their numbers and walking back to them.

"What are their names?" Dean looks to Roman before Seth shrugs. "I don't know, but let's go back to the girls" He smirks before they head to Charlotte and Renee.

·····

"I don't know Charlotte, I don't think we have that spark any more, I love him so much but sex really has become a chore" Renee says as they enter an adult store. "Don't worry, you'll get you baby"

"Look, this looks fun" Charlotte says picking up a whip. "Definitely" Renee and Charlotte both laugh. "But forreal, how do I get back to our old ways, I really want this baby" Renee sighs as her and Charlotte walk around a rack before seeing a flash of bright coloured hair.

Orange.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but over hear that you wanna spice things up in the bedroom" A woman with a thick irish accent says before Renee nods. "I'm Becky, I don't work here, but I do recommend this" She says pointing at a gel of some sort. "Simple but effective"

"Thank you so much" Renee says as her and Charlotte each pick up one and head to the cash. Charlotte runs back to pick up the whip. "Just for fun" She winks as Renee fake gags.

"You need help" She laughs as they exit the store. Renee and Charlotte talk about how Renee is taking Dean to take a test to test out how high his chances are of having a baby. "Let's just hope it's high, really high"