010

"So, are you gonna open the door?" Dean slurs as him and Roman start to push each other. Seth searchs his pocket for his keys.

"Ah-ha, there it is" Seth laughs as he pulls the keys out of his jacket pocket. "Damn, already lost the bet?" Roman asks as Seth gives them a confused look. Dean points to the floor as Seth turns as red as the red laced panties on the floor.

"Those are Sasha's, so no, I didn't lose. I didn't even sleep with her yet" Seth explains as they all walk into his house. Roman gasps. "You haven't? This calls for a celebration, you can keep it in your pants for a week" He smiles before high fiving his best friend. Dean shrugs before plopping on the couch and falling asleep.

"Guess y'all are crashing here tonight?" Seth asks Roman making him nod in response. "Alright, good. Night Ro"

···

"Ms.Royce, your brother is here for you" Peyton's assistant says as Seth appears in the door way. "Hey sis. I need your help"

"Shoot" She smiles as she looks up at him gesturing for him to take a seat. "Remember how you had Triple H as your cli-"

"I can't confirm, but yes" Peytom chuckles making Seth roll his eyes. "I need his contact info, more like his number and if has a manager to reach" He explains making her nod.

"His manager is this short Irish dude, Hornswoggle or something. Here's both of their numbers" Peyton smiles before giving Seth their numbers.

"Is that the only reason why you came here?" Peyton questions with an arched eyebrow. "Yeah?" He answers in a form of a question.

"C'mon take a seat" She smiles patting down on her couch beside her as he sits down. "I think there's something else, I mean, you're glowing"

"There's no-" Seth starts, but gets cut off. "Oh my goodness! Is there a girl?" Peyton squeals making Seth chuckle. "Technically no" He shrugs.

"What do you mean technically? Elaborate right now" She pouts whilw crossing her arms. "I made a bet, long story short, there's this girl, man oh man she's everything. We're fooling around I guess, but after Ro's wedding it's over" Seth explains.

"Sounds to me like you like her" She responds making him gulp down hard. "N-no, I just want to win" He lies making her chuckle. "Seth please, you're as red as a tomato, you like her?" Peyton asks again.

"I swear I don't, I can't like her, I don't do relationships" He admits. "Alright, whatever you say brother, but when y'all get together, I wanna meet her" She snickers as she nudges him.

"Which we won't, but sure" He rolls his eyes at her. "What does she look like?" Peyton asks making Seth's face light up. "She has long beautiful purple hair, mocha skin that looks even better in the sun, dark brown eyes that go darker when she's annoyed, and pearly white teeth with soft lips" He explains making his sister nod her head.

"Yep, invite me to the wedding"