004

Seth also known as the most popular agent to ever step foot in McMahon Enterprise. Everyone looked up to him even if he was there after them. He walked to his office as he saw his assistant Adam Cole. "What's up Cole?"  He hollers out as Adam turns around. "Morning sir" Adam trembles out.

"Where's Dallas" Seth asks his intern. Dallas was supposed to be his upcoming star in the enterprise. "He's in Texas" Adam says at he laughs at his own corny joke. Seth arches an eyebrow as he glares at Adam.

"No, for real he's in Texas, but your new client is in your office along with you coffee" He says as Seth nods and mumbles a faint 'thank you'. He walks in and faces the back of his new client.  

"Hey Carmella" He smiles as she stands up to greet him. "Hey Seth, have you seen all my gain?" She smiles. "Yup, 6 mil in a day? Great job" He smiles taking off his jacket and sitting down. Carmella squeals as jumps out of her seat and starts moon walking. "Mella is money" She smiles as Finn rolls in on a hover board. "Those are tots outdated" She says as she gestures to the hover board.

"Who asked you, honey?" Finn says with sass making Carmella gasp in offence as she sits back down in her seat. "Anyways, we have a problem, I signed a company without consulting anyone and we got to convince boss man that we can get people to use it" Finn says making Seth groan.

"You idiot" He sighs before turning to Carmella. "We'll talk soon, I'm so sorry about this" He says as she nods and they all exit the room. Finn and Seth are on their way to the conference room.

"Don't say a word, got it?" Seth demands making Finn nod in agreement. They enter the conference room just in time to see two ladies collecting their things to leave.

Seth's head turns at the woman with bright purple hair. They make eye contact as she grabs her bag and exits the room. "Damn" Seth breathes out.

"Who was that?" Seth asks Vince as they sit down at the table. "The owners of the company you just bought, Mobilio Tech" He shrugs.

"The app is garbage, it only blocks unwanted callers and the problem with that is everyone phone has that feature already" Vince sighs. "Gimme a week to look into the app and I'll pitch you it all over again" Seth explains.

"Alright" Vince says as Finn and Seth exit the room. Seth lets out a deep breathe he didn't know he was holding.

"I don't have to do any work right?" Finn asks. "You always fuck up, so no, no you don't" Seth groans making Finn grin. "I love you mate" Finn yells as he runs back to his hoverboard.

Although, he'd only seen the purple haired women once, he couldn't get her out his head.

What was her name?