006

Seth sat in his office talking to Finn about his idea pitches when Adam walks in. "Sir, that crazy woman is here to see you" He shakes out before running out of the room. Seth and Finna chuckle before a large man carries in Naomi.

"And why is that large man carrying you?" Finn says in his thick irish accent. Naomi looks up at the large man. "Jimmy, put me down, I'm bouta snatch this bitch bald, I don't know who you think you're talking to" She yells before jumping down and taking a shot at Finn before Jimmy holds her back.

"You never let me snatch anyone bald, bitch" She hisses as she looks up at Jimmy. "I love you" She gushes as she kisses his lips. Jimmy and Naomi leave Seth's office before Seth breaks into a fit of laughter.

"Okay what the hell?" He breathes out as he crackles once again. "She's crazy! Crazy I tell you!" Finn yells which only makes Seth laugh harder. "Whatever, it's lunch time, I'll see you at 3" Finn says as he stomps out of the room like a 4 year-old.

Beep beep

From unknown:
I have a free lunch

To unknown:
Who is this?

From unknown:
That girl from the store, who has an ass you would tear up 😏

To Sasha 💦:
Normal people would've said their name, Sasha, but let's meet for lunch.

From Sasha 💦:
Meet me at the Fruity Galore in 10 😘

Seth had a smug look on his face as he buttoned his blazer and headed out the door. He knew he was gonna win this bet and it made it even better because she knew about it.

······

"So you're telling me you've never been in a long term relationship?" Sasha asks as she looks up at Seth. He shakes his head in response. "I ain't into long term, it's not my thing"

"Damn, I'm really not the one for you, I only get into it for the love" She smiles up at him making his heart skip a beat. "Did I mention, you're really beautiful" He says making her look down with a blush.

"No, but thanks" She smiles while finally locking eyes with him. She steps closer to him before grabbing his tie. "Tell you what, we keep in touch, I'll try this just for fun thing with you" She says making him smirk.

"Yes ma'am" He says as he places his hand on top of hers as he feels a shock run through his hands. Seth fights the urge to kiss her as he watches her let go of his tie.

"This was nice, I'll see you again, Rollins" Sasha smirks as she slowly sturts off into the opposite direction of him. He watches her walk away and felt the changes of winning his bet slip out of his hands.

"I don't do relationships" He mutters under his breath before Sasha turns around and gives him a wink making his friend inside his pants twitch.

'I've got this' He thought in his head. He could never say it aloud because he didn't believe the words.