013

"You're on your way right now? Seth asks as he stands up from his desk. "Yes, are you going somewhere?" She asks him making him think.

"No, come over" He lies. Seth actually had a ton of work because of Hunter and the ad, but seeing Sasha made him push everything aside.

Shortly after she arrives and enters the house that he left unlocked for her. He sat by his computer with his camera. "Hey baby" She smiles as she wraps his arms around his neck from behind. "Hey" Seth smiles at her embrace.

"Whatcha doing?" She asks as she looks at the screen and then sits down on the edge of the desk. "Looking through photos these photos. I need to do a photoshoot actually" He says as he looks up at her.

"Let me shoot you" Seth smiles as he stands up carressing her cheek. "Hm, I don't think I wanna die" She teases making him roll his eyes, but smile a little.

"Yeah" She says making his eyes light up. There was something about his passion and Sasha in the same category that made his heart explode. "Yes! You don't understand how happy photography makes me" Seth explains making her smile as he grabs her hand.

"C'mon, let's have a margarita"

······

Seth doesn't quite remember how him and Sasha ended up here, but he wasn't complaining. Their lips locked as he hovered over her in his bed. He pinned her arms above her head as they continued to roughly kiss each other.

Seth starts to travel down, leaving sloppy kisses upon Sasha's jaw line making her tilt her head giving him more access as he kisses down to her neck, leaving red and purple marks. She moans out as finds her sweet spot.

"S-Seth" She says making him slowly come to a halt. He looks into Sasha's eyes and realizes her eyes were dark, but not with annoyance this time.

"Yes" He says as his gaze linger to her lips before finding their way back up to his eyes. "Don't stop" Sasha exclaims making him smirk. "Wasn't planning on it" He scoffs as his hand wrapped around her neck pulling her up to connect their lips.

After that night, Seth was sure of one thing.

A/N last update for the day lmfao 😎