Love of My Life

Cassie pushed him away. "Stop, Roger!" She scolded laughing. Roger stopped and shrugged his shoulders. "What?" He said innocently. Cassie gave him a look. "You know what. I don't like being tickled." She explained.

  They were sitting on Roger's couch. They had gotten back for the U.S. Tour about a week ago. Cassie and Roger didn't think the boys thought anything suspicious of their "friendship". But, little did they kno, the band was definitely suspecting something going on with the two of them. The band was just getting ready to meet with Ray Foster, who hopefully would get them more tours and songs on the radio.

  Roger got up off the couch and stood in between Cassie's legs, looking down at her. He rubbed her shoulders. "Listen, I know you. There's nothing to worry about." He said softly. "I'm pretty sure that Ray Foster will like us. We're amazing." He said puffing his chest.

  Cassie hit his chest and laughed. "Yeah," she chuckled. "You're amazing. I'm just...Cassie. But, I guess maybe Ray Foster will like us." Roger frowned. "What the hell do you mean? "Just Cassie"? You're amazing. You're my girl. You're talented and beautiful, smart, funny, kind and great at sex." He laughed at the last part.

  "Thanks." She smiled. Roger kissed her softly. "How have we not gotten caught by the boys yet?" Roger questioned as they pulled away. "I don't know." Cassie laughed.

  Roger became more serious. "When are we going to tell them?" He asked. Cassie shrugged her shoulders and walked to Roger's kitchen, grabbed a glass and filled it with water. "When the time is right." She sighed. Roger went to the kitchen and wrapped his arms around her waist. She took a sip of her water. "I hope that's soon." He kissed her temple. "I want to kiss you in front of them." He laughed. Cassie did too. "Yes, Roger. I get it. You love kissing me." Cassie rolled her eyes playfully.

  Roger backed away from her. He had an "offended" look. "What I do!" He stated. Cassie laughed. She loved him. She really did. And he did too.