Killer Queen

Cassie told Freddie that she would spend the night at Roger's because she wanted to learn how to "play the drums". Of course that wasn't what they were doing. Let's just say they both woke up naked next to each other. Roger woke up with his arm around Cassie's shoulder and her head rested on his chest. He smiled.

  He liked Cassie. A lot. He thought before that what they had was just a fling. Just sex. But after last night, he was sure, she liked him back. Of course they both hadn't told each other, scared that the other actually didn't like the other back. Roger wanted to tell her but for the first time ever with a girl, he was scared. He cared about her and didn't want to ruin anything between them.

  Everything happened so fast for the two of them. After Freddie and Mary adopted her, Roger and Cassie were quick friends. Then, after the first month, her and Roger exchanged glances here and there. Then one night, they ended up naked in the bathroom at the pub after the performance. Both swore that they would never tell the others. That it was only a one time thing. Though, it wasn't.  It seemed to happen like clockwork. They would hook up every weekend and some week days. Surprisingly the rest of the band didn't suspect anything.

  "So," Cassie started off. "Freddie is naming the band Queen. Like your royal highness." She said dramatically. "It fits. Does it not?" Cassie questioned looking at Roger, who looked down at her. Cassie's head still laid on his chest. "No. No, it fits. It definitely fits." Roger mumbled smiling at Cassie. He wanted to lay there forever.

  "Right." Cassie muttered. She sat up hugging the blanket to her chest. "Freddie has his birthday dinner tonight and you and the band are invited, he said." She turned to look at Roger. He stared at her, admiring her beauty. She was perfect in his mind.

  "Yes." Roger hummed. "He's told us. At 5:00, right?" Roger questioned. "Yes. Please behave. I know how you are." She scolded. "His parents are very strict. I mean, his father is. His mother is the sweetest." Roger nodded. Cassie got out of bed and picked up her iconic blue jacket and put it on, covering her breasts.

  "You're so beautiful." Roger smiled. Cassie blushed and grabbed her pants and put them on. "Shit!" She looked at the time. Freddie told her she has to be back at 10:30 and it was now, 10:25 and it's a 10 minute walk. "I have to go." Cassie rushed to get the rest of her stuff. "Freddie's going to kill me."

  "Don't panic. I'll drive you." Roger said. Cassie laughed and put on her shoes. "Yeah? With what car?" She teased. Roger sighed and placed his head in his hands. "Damn you, Freddie." Before Roger knew it, Cassie was out the door without a goodbye, running back to the apartment.
----------------------------------

  Mary's father was deaf, so he used sign language. Mrs. Beth taught Cassie some sign language since one orphan was deaf. Mary told everyone what her father was saying.

  "When I was a little girl, I used to run around the house and hide and he couldn't find me. Clever girl." Mary said. "Please tell your father it's nice to meet him." Freddie spoke. "I have." Mary told him.

  Cassie sat next to Freddie's sister Kash, but wishes she was sitting with Roger. He wanted to as well.

  "Mary," Freddie's mom said, "I can't tell you how long I have waited for Farrokh to bring home a nice girl like you." Mary looked at Freddie confused. "Farrokh?" Cassie looked at Freddie too. "Did Farrokh not tell you he was born in Zanzibar?" Freddie's mom asked. "No, he did not." Mary said looking over at Freddie.

  "I thought Freddie was born in London." John spoke up pointing at Fred. "He was." Kash said, "At the age of 18." Freddie glared at her. "Shut up." He muttered. Freddie's mom came over with a photo album. "Our family is Indian Parsee."