Chapter 9

Tobias takes Willow and puts her in her crib and then we both go upstairs. I lay down and he wraps his arms around me I am so excited for this baby. And with that I and lulled to sleep, I wake up about to hours later, as soon as I sit up to run for the bathroom I vomit all over the floor. Tobias wakes up and rubs my back as I continue to vomit. I shut my eyes so that seeing it won't cause me to vomit again and Tobias comes over and begins to guide me to the bathroom. Halfway there I vomit again this time getting it on him. We make it the rest of the way to the bathroom and he starts the water he helps me undress and then we get in the shower together. I face the water stream so that it is pelting my stomach. After about 10 minutes we both get out I sit down on the toilet lid and cry Tobias looks at me with sympathy "Love what's wrong" I reply "I just vomited all over and I am still extremely nauseous but the only thing that stops it is warmth." He drawls a bath and then kisses my head when I get in "i'll be right back" I nod my head and sink into the warm bath. After about 10 minutes he walks back in and I scoot forward he takes off the towel he is wearing and gets in behind me I fall into him and close my eyes. I must have fallen asleep because I am woken up at 4:30, I grab Willow and walk downstairs and start making coffee, Then she begins to cry so when my coffee is finished I grab it and walk over to the glider. I sit down and start to nurse her while I sip on my coffee and glide, today I decided not to do anything on my computer. Willow finishes earlier than normal, It is only 4:35 so I lay her down and pack my bag. (Computer, Phone, Charger, chapstick, Kleenex and that's it) Then I Head upstairs to get ready I put on a short black dress with a pair of black heels. 

Then Willow starts to cry so I walk into her nursery and change her into a simple outfit with a onesie pants and a hat

Then Willow starts to cry so I walk into her nursery and change her into a simple outfit with a onesie pants and a hat. Then I took her back into our room and I layed her down in her bassinet and for the first time in god knows how long went back to sleep. Tobias woke me up at 7:25 and I went downstairs and put my coat on then got Willow all buckled up. Tobias was driving today because I was to nauseous to drive. We got to school and we parked next to all of the gang, When the car was parked I hopped out and leaned over and began vomiting. Shauna and Chris came over and were rubbing my back and holding my hair while Tobias got me some ginger ale from the soda machine. After a few minutes I stood up and collapsed against the car, None of my teachers know I am pregnant so this might be a hard day. Tobias comes back with my soda and he opens it to me, Chris grabs Willow's carrier and Tobias picks me up bridal style and carries me over to the rest of the gang. All of the guys give me a weird look and Tobias just says "Morning sickness is whooping her ass" he sighs "Trust me I would know" I stifle a giggle and they all look confused. Tobias retorts "Last night so threw up getting out of bed and then I wasn't quick enough so she threw up on me" everyone starts laughing. I take a sip of my soda and I ask Tobias "I think I am going to go in and tell Ms. Wu" He nods. Ms. Wu is my principal, I walk in the Office and she calls me in, Me and Ms. Wu are really close since she is my aunt. I hug her and she asks "What's wrong Bea" I shed a tear and reply "You know how I love Willow so much," she nods "Well I always wish she was real and now she can be" she looks confused then she puts two and two together. She hugs me and congratulates me then asks "How are you so far" I sigh and say "Okay but morning sickness is kicking my ass, I threw up just getting out of the car in the parking lot, I don't know how classes will go" she frowns. "I'm sorry Bea, How about I talk to your teachers and we figure something." I smile and nod she hugs me then I leave. I walk back out to the gang and I cuddle into Tobias Willow starts crying because she's hungry. I really don't feel like feeding her so I give Chris the bottle. She squeals because she has never gotten to feed her, Tobias is still rubbing my back knowing how I feel. We stand up and head to our lockers and I find a note 'You can't get rid of me that easily sexy I will fuck you till you have my child -P' I collapse to the ground and cry. Tobias falls next to me and looks at me I pass him the note and I whimper "Peter" he punches the locker and grabs our stuff and helps me to our class. When we get there I sit on his lap and he rubs soothing circles on my back.  I lay back into his chest and I must have fallen asleep. He whispers in my ear "I swear you are a goddess" I giggle at his words and kiss him lightly. We have 10 minutes until class starts so I pull out my phone and I call and make a doctors appointment for today at 10 so in other words the period before lunch. We sit there in all of our classes and then we leave at 9:45 and head to the appointment. When we get there the doctor lifts up my shirt and puts a gel on my belly then we see 10 on my screen and I begin to cry. Tobias squeezes my hand and then the doctor hands me a wipe to wipe of my belly while he goes and fetches the picture. When he comes back he hands me the picture and then we leave. It is now 10:30 and I still feel like trash so we go home and lay down I talk Tobias into getting in bed with me so he does and we sleep for the rest of the day.