Chapter 6

During Free period Tris P.O.V

We buckle up Willow and head home when we get there Tobias helps me get all the baby stuff and when we get inside I collapse on the couch and he runs upstairs. He comes back down and says "This one was free and it's both of ours" I smile and walk over and unwrap it when I see it I shed a tear. I say "Oh my god Tobias it's our guitar" then the gang walks in and sees me crying and Zeke yells "What did Four do" I move so they can see the guitar. They look confused and Tobias explains "When Tris and I were little and we hadn't met I was playing guitar at the park and Tris was walking and when I was packing up she ran into me and I said "Watch where your going cutie" So in other words the whole reason we met is because of this guitar." I nod and wipe my eyes and then realize I left Willow in the baby carrier I run over to her and unbuckle her then I ask "Why are you guys here" Chris replies "We are here to help set up the nursery" I nod slowly. Us girls run out to go buy some last minute items while the boys paint the walls. I have Willow in the sling and the diaper bag with all of her stuff as well. We get to the dauntless r us and go inside and start browsing I walk around and stare at all the stuff trying to decide. 

The boys finished so they are in the living room I set down the baby carrier and diaper bag since Willow isn't using either

The boys finished so they are in the living room I set down the baby carrier and diaper bag since Willow isn't using either. And then walk over to them Tobias moves to the floor and sits with me as I lay everything out for him to see. He smiles and kisses my head then Willow wakes up and when I hand her to daddy she stops crying I love our little family. (Side note Zeke and Uriah have become like Tris' older brothers Shauna is like her older sister and finally Tobias' nickname for Tris is Ri.) The gang leaves after saying their goodbyes to the three of us and then we lay and watch a movie about 10 minutes in Willow starts crying so I unlatch my nursing bra and feed her. I don't bother covering up at home because it's nothing Tobias hasn't seen before and we did agree that during the night she could alternate between Nursing and bottle feeding. While I was nursing I opened up my laptop and went to the Dauntless baby store website. When I got on I bought a couple more things that I forgot earlier. 

I curl into Tobias' chest with Willow on top of my chest and begin to drift off

I curl into Tobias' chest with Willow on top of my chest and begin to drift off. I wake up i don't know how much later to Willow screaming I walked into the Nursery and grabbed her out of the crib and walk downstairs. I looked at the clock and it said 4:30 great and I have school today I make a cup of coffee and then latch her on and she eats while I make coffee. I walk over to the couch and sit down then open my laptop, While she is nursing I get ahead on school work just in case someone decides to be stubborn or fussy. When my coffee is done I walk into the kitchen and grab my cup of coffee and sip on it while she finishes nursing  she is done right before I finish my coffee so I drink the last sip and put the cup in the sink. It is now 5:45 and Tobias has to get up in 15 minutes so while I am waiting I go upstairs and begin organizing all of the stuff me and the girls bought and trying to find Willow an outfit for today. I put her in her daddy's princess outfit and then swaddle her in her white swaddler with roses and the matching hat and mittens. Once she is dressed I quietly walk into my closet and pick out my outfit for today which is a cute nursing shirt with my nursing bra. A pair of skinny jeans that show off my ass and then I do my hair and makeup. 

When I am done getting ready Tobias walks in and wraps his arms around my waist he whispers his voice still thick with sleep "How long have you been up" I smile and say "4:30" he nods and then begins to get dressed

When I am done getting ready Tobias walks in and wraps his arms around my waist he whispers his voice still thick with sleep "How long have you been up" I smile and say "4:30" he nods and then begins to get dressed. While he does that I walk into Willow's room to grab her but hear a knock on the door so I go and answer it. There are a bunch of packages that are full of the stuff I ordered last night, yay the nursery is almost finished now. We don't have to leave for school till 7:45 and it is only 6 now so I carry the boxes upstairs except for the glider because it is too heavy, And then I start unboxing things and putting things together. It is 6:15 and I have already put together the Bassinet and packed the new diaper bag so I walk into Willow's room and pick her up, I go into my room and put her in the bassinet and I just lay there staring at her. I grab the remote from the bag and put on the breathing affect. I love watching her little chest rise and fall, I guess at some point I fell asleep because when I woke up Tobias was holding Willow and bouncing her because she was fussy. I sit up and then look at my watch and realize it's 6:35 so I put the remote back into the diaper bag and run downstairs and grab the baby carrier and the sling from by the door. Then I head back upstairs and Tobias buckles willow up and then I put the new baby carrier cover on, and with that we head out the door we have 20 plus more minutes school doesn't start till 8:30 and it is only 7:45 now so we pull up at the Starbucks drive through and I order a Venti Caramel machiato with coconut milk and extra caramel and then I order a egg and cheese breakfast sandwich and a cheese danish. Tobias orders himself a Venti triple mocha Frappuccino and the same sandwich and danish as me. We get our order and drive to school arriving at 8 we head inside and go to our lockers and put away the stuff we don't need. I take off the baby carrier cover and put it in the diaper bag and then Tobias, Willow and I head over to the gang. Chris sees the baby carrier and squeals "Let me see my niece" I put a finger to my mouth and she mouths 'sorry' I am still drinking my coffee and so is Tobias but we both already finished our food.