Blue Streak of Memory

Start from the beginning

" WHAT THE HELL WOLF. WE THOUGH IT WAS ONLY GOING TO TAKE A FEW MINUTES NOT THREE DAYS" He said in full anger. Wait three days?

" Can I please speak dear. First off I did only take a few minutes. About 5 minutes. What are you talking about three days. I just had a quick conversation with dipper." I said confused at what bill said.

" Wait you didn't stay with him for three days?" Blue said confused

I shook my head 'No' and giving her a confused look. Then it hit me.

" Time in Dippers curse takes forever. It felt like a five minute conversation but I was technically in the moon with dipper not here on earth with you guys. Time over there is slow compared to here, where time goes by quicker. That's WHY Dipper's curse wont let him leave until the next Blue Moon. Because what ever he's doing there takes around a week. But because hes in the moon it doesn't feel like along time but when he comes back it actually would have been six to twelve YEARS." I said finally understanding why it takes forever to get Dipper back from that curse. They all looked at me confused and then it hit them too. They understood what I meant.

" OKAY enough being a smart ass right now Wolf. What did dipper say? Did he agree to it?" Blue said eager to know if he can get him back fast.

" Oh yeah he said ok" I said and soon Bill ran past me along with Will and everyone else.

I knew where we could go to do this spell.

" Bill get dipper and everyone huddle around I know where to go for this spell" I said and everyone quickly got into a small circle in the room and soon I teleported us to a special location in the enchanted forest. Everyone looked around in aw.

" Place him here Bill" I said as I stood where I told him to place Dipper. I stepped back a bit and he placed Dipper carefully on the ground. I summoned a can of spray paint and I started painting around Dipper. i sprayed three different circles around dipper. I told everyone what circle to stand in. Bill and Will where in first circle that surrounded dipper. I had Blue stand in the second circle, everyone else stood on the last circle. I stood in the same circle as Blue. I told everyone what to chant once we where in place.

" hkza siht npsufq b ckhkbu mmybu, lpzbq by yuspof bq c eanpm.

Ctgmh sibp yt sia ebppo ymqmb ykcub sidz ofza speat mqs sqpax smy" We all chanted in sync. As we chanted the circles started glowing. The first circle started having symbols appear. Once we finished we were blinded for a quick second from how bright the light got.

Dippers POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had gone through multiple room. A few rooms ago were memories about our war. I saw what Mabel and everyone else saw in their point of views. I got angry a couple of times but i understood. ish.

My last door. I was in a room. The walls and floor looked like cement. The blue streak passed by. It swirled around a few feet in front of me. It started slow but started moving quickly and a flash of blue light appeared. I covered my eyes from the sudden brightness and when i looked i saw myself? It was a blue silhouette of me. It opened it's eyes and they where fully white, and glowing?

" Hey Dipper" it said and it sounded just like me. My eyes widen from shock. Whats going on?

" Im sorry if i scared you. You should know but both your family and friends are trying to find a way to get you back. Your important to them. I know i showed you different memories, some including moments where you were forgotten. I wanted to show you moments when everything was great and fun but also the moments when you felt like you were forgotten. Life will be rough and now i hope that i showed you that. But that doesn't mean there wont be moments where your having the time of your life. Having fun. Enjoying the moment. I was technically supposed to show you moments that might have never happened or moments where you felt happy but i didn't want to lie to you like most people have for your entire life." The room started disappearing and both of us looked around. I looked back at the silhouette and it smiled.

" You friends are getting you out of here. Before we leave and hopefully never meet each other in these kinds of circumstances i wanted to ask something from you." It said as it walked in front of me just one foot away.

" What is it" I said confused

" I want you to go back one day. To the kingdome. Tell mabel that you sorry and that you forgive her. But i want you to mean it. That day doesn't have to be the day you leave this place. It just has to be a day your happy. You love your life the way it is that day. Maybe your proud. And just go visit and say those words." The walls started to crumble down to the ground and the ground started breaking slowly

" Before we leave here. As a memory of this place. A memory of you. A memory about the day you finally felt free and happy." It gave me necklace. It was the big dipper constellation. I placed it around my neck and it started glowing.

" Its a special necklace. Your mood changes the color and heat of it. Well this is goodbye good friend." It said and it hugged me. I hugged back. It felt like it over took my body like a ghost would and i felt like i was sleeping.

dipper

Dipper

DIPPER

A/N

That's the end of this chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed. see you next time for dippers new form?!!?

:)