1.14

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧  new beginnings  ✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy walked up the aisle where all the centaur were stood to attention. Ellie was amongst the other Narnians, watching the four humans and Aslan with a huge smile that reflected nothing but pride. She was extremely proud. The four siblings, who didn't even know about Narnia before they decided to play hide and seek, were about to be crowned for releasing the land from the Witch's oppressive claws. They showed that they were brave, selfless and deserved to be the new Kings and Queens of Narnia, even if they were still young and inexperienced. They earned their places.

Without even realising it, all of the Pevensie siblings were looking at the crowd, trying to catch a sight of their dear friend, but sadly couldn't see her from the centaurs. As they reached their thrones, they paused, looking at them. They all had significant carvings on it which made them so original. Then they walked up the steps and stood in front of their appropriate throne, turning to the Narnians with excitement in their eyes.

Aslan turned to the youngest first. "To the glistening Eastern Sea, I give you Queen Lucy, the Valiant."

Mr Tumnus approached them with the Beaver couple bringing their crowns. He grabbed Lucy's and put it on top of her head, sending her a look full of joy and happiness. He was proud of her too. Lucy looked at him with a smirk. She was relieved that her first friend from Narnia was there, safe and sound, moreover, he was the one crowning her and her siblings. She was surprised, but she was very glad.

Ellie watched her with a huge smile. The girl, who was the first person she saw in Narnia, the first person who ever turned to her with a kind and warm smile, became a queen, and the Rodríguez girl didn't doubt for one second that she would be a good one.

The Great Lion then turned to the younger boy. "To the great Western Wood, King Edmund, the Just."

Ellie felt the need to wipe away a tear. The young boy, who was held captive by the White Witch and was hurt both physically and mentally by her, was able to overcome his past, his mistakes and was about to be crowned king. She still remembered vividly the day she went to rescue him and was met with a broken boy with self-reproach taking over his soul. That same boy stood there, the smile on his face reaching his ears, with a crown on his head.

Aslan turned to the older Pevensie sister. "To the radiant Southern Sun, Queen Susan, the Gentle."

Ellie saw the shy smile on her face as Mr Tumnus placed the crown on her head, and the girl slightly shook her head with a tiny smile. She was absolutely sure that the girl would grow to love Narnia and accept it the way her siblings did. And if she couldn't easily, Ellie knew she would be there for Susan to help her on her way. After knowing each other for days, she was certain Susan was her best friend. Her first-ever best friend. And as a best friend, she would make sure the Pevensie girl felt home in Narnia.