1.02

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧  the prophecy  ✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

"Yes, Rowena, the coffee is almost ready. No, Victoria is still sleeping. Yes, I will wake her," the words left the sleeping girl's mouth before she was woken up by a bird flying on her knee, and she almost fell from the tree. "Jesus Christ!" she clung to the closest branch and kept her balance successfully. The bird flew away in fright.

"Hey!" A cry was heard from underneath, and it scared Ellie to death, making her turn to see the person too quickly, which lead to her losing her balance. Her body slammed to the ground with a thump. Being as lucky as she always was, she fell on her face. Her only fortune was that the snow was too thick for her to get seriously hurt.

"Are you out of your mind?" She heard a female exclamation. "Oh my Lord, what if you killed her?" she shouted. The person shut up as Ellie moaned quietly.

"Are you okay?" Someone rolled her over, and her eyes met with a familiar sweet face.

"Lucy?" she narrowed her eyes, due to the brightness of the sky. Her voice was raspy and as she gulped, she felt her throat burn. She didn't have to think twice to figure out that she had probably caught a cold. She was extremely cold. She felt like her whole body was in a freezer for the night.

The young girl recognised the female lying next to her, and a huge smile appeared on her face. "Ellie!" she exulted.

"Uh - Hello, miss. I am highly sorry for making you fall," the boy apologised, stepping next to them. When Ellie looked at him, the first thing she focused on was a pair of ocean coloured eyes. "I didn't-didn't intend to scare you," he added, seemingly being in a mist from the bright eyes of the girl.

They all noticed that she didn't look good. She was unnaturally pale, with a faint tint of blue, her lips were dry and purple, and her whole body was shaking. In one word, she seemed to freeze to death in any minute.

"No hard feelings, I am still in one piece," she smiled at him and let him help her up. Her stomach and legs ached from the fall, but she tried not to think of the pain. "Are you the siblings of Lucy?" she asked after a round of painful coughs.

The two unknown people were obviously older than Lucy. The boy was tall, with beautiful eyes and blond hair. He had a worried expression on his face, and Ellie believed he wore that quite often. The girl standing next to him had long dark brown hair and the same pair of beautiful eyes as the boy. In Ellie's opinion, she was incredibly pretty, and she didn't doubt she would grow up to be a woman who would make every other female jealous of her features.

"Yes, we are. I am Peter, and this is Susan," the boy introduced themselves politely with a soft smile while he quickly put the coat, that was previously on his brother, around her body.

Ellie immediately felt slightly better, and she sent the boy a grateful smile. She looked around, but the moody boy she met the day before was nowhere in sight. "My name is Ellie. Where is Edmund?" She turned around once again, trying to catch a glimpse of the boy in the distance.