Sneak Peak Time!!!

Here's a little sneak peak into Chapter 3! Enjoy!

“Oh, that reminds me, Eiravel, we are going to have a few guests over for the festival.”

“Oh, really who?” Eiravel popped some fruit into his mouth.

“Elves, from the kingdom of Auranor.” Said the king in a hushed tone. Everybody gasped and stared at the king surprised by what he said. Elves, creatures of the forest graceful and mysterious beings that rarely make appearances in the human kingdoms. 

“Elves, is that true?” Asked Aunt Hambes. The king nodded his head.

“Yes, we received a letter from them a few weeks ago. Apparently the prince is looking for his soul - mate, and he believes that he will find her here. I immediately replied to him about using the festival as a cover up. If word got out that the prince was looking for his mate, the woman of the kingdom would come knocking down the doors of the palace.”

Lyatria looked down at her plate with a half eaten tart. 'A soul - mate huh, whoever she may be will be lucky...' She picked at her tart and continued to listen to Túron.

“So, when will they be here?” Asked Eiravel.

“I believe they will be here in a few days, and I ask you all not to say a word of the prince’s quest, I’ll announce their arrival later today, am I understood?” Everybody nodded their heads.

Two strong arms were wrapped around her waist and something soft and wet pressed against her neck.

“Hello love, its been a while!” Said a disturbingly husky voice. She knew who this man was, prying his arms from her waist and pushed him away she turned around and glared at him.

“What are you doing here, Ilivgos?” She growled at the ranger. 

To be continued in Chapter 3...