Mark didn't want a big wedding, he always said As long as its Jackson I'm okay with whatever ceremony we do. So with a long hard discussion between the two, they thought it was the best thing to do to just do a simple ceromy with their close friends and family. They were also going to skip the whole unity and get to it, with no vows either. They both agreed they didn't need to prove to the other of how in love they were. The two are so eager to say Yes and move on to their new chapter.

As Mark was on the far left and Jackson on the far right, they waited till they heard the soft piano to start walking in towards each other. In one room, Jackson was drinking water, again. He also popped a piece of gum in to refresh his mouth. Mark was doing the same thing but he actually brought he portable mouth wash. Jackson found that adorable about him.

In one minuet both them will step into the room, in one minuet will the start of a new life. As soon as the piano began to play was their cue to approach each other, so with a swing of a door Jackson and Mark finally take a look at each other after twelve hours. Jackson couldn't help but smile at his lover, his eye's threatened to spill as his lips quivered. He told himself he would not cry, but that probably won't last long.

"Welcome everyone. Jackson and Mark have chosen you, those special and important to them, to witness and celebrate the beginning of their life together. Today, as they join in marriage, they also create a new bond and new sense of family, one that will undoubtedly include all who are present here today." The priest began as we joined him at the patio." The two felt comfortable with the priest as it was someone very dear to them. It was Nick. (Nichkhun from 2pm) Nick was Mark and Jackson sunbae in college they helped them out whenever they were in trouble. Even seniors in high school, Nick helped with grants. He was truly a life savor. 

"Jackson repeat after me. I Jackson Wang," Nick said looking at Jackson. 

"I Jackson Wang,"

( All is nichkhun ) (.... <- Jackson repeating. Didn't want to write it again)

"Promise to always be there for you, to shelter and hold your love as the most precious gift in my life."...."I will be truthful and honor you, as I embrace as the most important part of my life."...."I will care for you always and stand by you in times of sorrow and joy, forever nurturing the love I feel for you."

After Jackson said his part he finally let out his breath he had been holding in the whole time. He glance towards where his family was sitting and saw his mother crying. Mark's parents were beside her crying as well, the two families were so happy for their sons even they couldn't hold in their emotions. His dad gave him a small thumbs making Jackson feel less nervous, he was at ease, so he looked back to his lover ready to listen to him. 

Mark on the other hand, had a different speech to say. 

"Mark, are you ready?" Nick asked with a small warm smile, he was proud of his two friends. 

Mark nodded, licking his lips, taking in a deep breath and letting out. 

"I Mark Tuan take you Jackson Wang to be my husband, my my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live." The words rolled off his tongue like it was a piece of cake, but inside Mark's tummy was making the same butterflies it was before. 

"May I have the rings please." When Nick said that his nephew Felix came out with a box in his hands. The sight made the two lovers feel excited. Nick handed Mark and Jackson each a ring as he told them what to say as they put the ring on their partners. 

Jackson nervously fumbled with the ring, but while he was playing with it he accidentally dropped it onto the carpet floor. Earning laughs from all in the room,  because they know how clumsy he can get when nervous. 

"Through this ring, I accept you as my husband, now and for all time." The two took turns saying and putting the rings on each other and when Nick told Jackson to kiss his groom, he wasted no time to grab Mark and plant his lips on his. The kiss had a different feeling this time and they both felt it. 

"Now, you are mine forever." Jackson whispered into Mark's ear after breaking apart. Mark only giggled kissing his now husbands cheek. "Now lets go get a baby."

"Oh my gosh hold your hoses, baby." Jackson said as he grabbed Mark's hand to guide him down the isle and out of the building, off to the next destination for their honeymoon. "I love you."

"And I love you," Mark said kissing the back of Jackson's hand. 

Jackson and Mark, we're onto experiencing the greatest life they have ever lived. In the end Mark made his nursing license and Jackson finally was able to find a job in police field, but years after fulfilling their dreams, they went and took on a greater experience and that was having children. They adopted two beautiful kids, a boy and a girl. 

Jaebum and Youngjae finally married after three years prior to Mark and Jackson's wedding. And Bambam and Yugyeom ended up having more kids then they expected, but i guess they wanted the kids to have long life, trustful best friends. 

-

I'm so sorry that this took a bit to finish, but I couldn't get it right. I was deleting some things and re-writing, regardless I hope you enjoyed and if theres anything else you want to see from the story, like 2jae's story or yugbams story comment and I'll think about it. If you want to read my other works go ahead.
Thank you for reading my book, it means a lot!
~Madi♡