Smoke and Mirrors - Part 2

"Okay, everyone stop, stop, stop, stop, stop"

Everyone came to a standstill and I accidentally crashed into Liam, wincing at the impact. This boy must be made of pure muscle.

"We gotta figure out where we are, then we gotta figure out how to find Scott and Kira" Peter said.

Stiles' phone rang, making me jump. "How do I even have service" he muttered as he walked past us, answering the call. "Hi, Dad"

Peter turned around and gave us a 'wtf' look. We just shrugged.

I reached to grab a hold of my crossbow but then I realised...

I left my bow in the van.

"Shit, shit. This can not be happening" I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" Malia asked.

"I left my bow in the van, I need to go back-" I started to turn away but Liam grabbed my wrist.

"What do we do now?" Stiles asked.

"I need to get my bow. I'll meet you in there" I started to walk but the familiar sound of growling stopped me. "Nevermind!" I said, my voice going a pitch higher.

"Duck!" Malia and I yelled as the berserker went to punch.

"Go back! Get back!" Peter yelled."Go! Go, go, go, go!"

All of us ran into a room with lots of arch ways.

"Go find Kira and Scott" Malia passed Stiles the sword. She then looked at me. "Go!"

I shook my head. "I want to fight"

"How?" Peter asked.

I pulled open my leather jacket to reveal a small dagger.

"Right" he said. I looked at Stiles and nodded for him to go.

"Let's do this" I muttered, cracking my knuckles.

I looked between the three werewolves, wondering who was going to attack first. Obviously, it was Peter.

He went for the first punch but the berserkerer was strong too and pushed him back. Liam then went to attack but it pushed him to the ground straight away. I helped him up and then swung my leg up, kicking the berserker. It stumbled a little and Liam punched it in the face, throwing it off balance slightly. I caught it's eye, through the mask thing and froze.

The berserker went to punch me and Liam pushed me out of the way. Malia and him continued to throw punches at it. I ran forwards with the dagger.

"Aim for the skull!" Peter yelled at me.

I did as instructed but it knocked the dagger out of my hand, making it slide across the floor. We continued to throw punches until it fell to the ground.

"Kill it!" Peter threw a sharp object at me and I caught it. Liam and Malia backed the berserker up against the wall. "Kill it now!" I started to move my arm towards the skull.

"Rebecca wait!" Stiles yelled. I ignored him and brought the sharp dagger like object closer to it's skull.

It suddenly flew out of my hand and I looked up to see Kira with her Katana.

"Kira?"

"It's Scott" Stiles said. "It's Scott"

My mouth opened and closed in shock as I looked at the berserker again. It moved forward, punching Peter and then pushing Liam away. I went to throw a punch but it hit me in the face, making me fall to the floor with a thud. I pressed a hand to my cheek and felt something sticky; blood.