Chapter Four

~Alex's POV~

I walked out of the room after I finally finished unpacking. Burr was still in there, but I wasn't gonna bother him. I sat on the couch with my phone and started scrolling through Pinterest.

"Hey, Alex," Hercules said as he sat on the other side of the couch. He took out his phone and started scrolling through it, too.

"Get up you lazy bums," John said, hands on his hips as he stood in front of the couch. I looked up at him, shook my head no, and turned my attention back to my phone.

John frowned at me. "What can I do to get you up?" He asked, pulling on my arm. I tried to ignore it, but how could I when it was John.

"It's impossible," I responded as Lafayette walked in. He sat down in between me and Hercules and looked up at John.

"What are you going to do now, mon ami?" He asked, smirking. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. John sighed and went to open it.

"Oh, um, we heard someone was moving in with you, Herc, and Laf, and we wanted to tell them welcome to the neighborhood," a female voice said. I looked at the doorway and saw three girls standing there. One was in dark pink with dark, curly hair, one was in a light blue with black, straight hair, and one was in yellow with brown, curly hair.

"Oh, actually, two people just moved in. We can let y'all meet them if you want," John said, stepping back to let them in. Was he southern or something? The girls walked in and smiled when they saw me.

"Oh my god it's true. Hi!" Said the one in yellow.

"Where's the other one?" The one in pink asked John.

"Ooh, you're so small and cute! Hello!" Said the one in blue with a wave.

"Hi," I said timidly with a small wave. Burr had come out of the room to see what all the commotion was. I put my phone down and looked towards all the girls.

"I'm guessing you want to know who these three are so I'll tell you. This is Angelica," John said and gestured to the one in pink, "this is Eliza," he gestured to the one in blue, "and Peggy," he said, gesturing to the one in yellow. By now, Burr, and walked over to the couch.

"Hi, I'm Alex," I said.

"And I'm Aaron," Aaron said.

"Hi, Alex and Aaron!" Peggy said excitedly and waved rapidly. I waved back as did Aaron. The three girls sat down on the other couch.

"These three live across from us, they're the Schuyler sisters," Hercules explained.

"Guys, you missed our welcome party," Lafayette told the sisters. "We had cupcakes and everything."

"Aw man, that sucks. Well, we're here now," Eliza said.

"Yup," John said when suddenly there was another knock on the door. All you could see through the small window at the top of the door was a dark, curly hair. A scowl covered everyone's face except Aaron and mine's and I knew he couldn't be good.