Chapter-11

His Maid

Dated: 4/11/2018

⏪⏪⭐⏩⏩

It's been two week of Sabina's wedding.

After her first day here, her husband said only one sentence to her,

"Don't go out without my permission."

And Sabina nodded as she also felt like she did wrong. In Islam, a woman should asked her husband before doing something. But she never asked. So she was feeling guilty for that.

Zain didn't talk to her after that. He was completely ignoring her presence in the house.

Although,they are living under the same roof, sometimes it become days, when they see each other again.

Like now, Sabina seeing her husband after two days. She want to talk to him. But she doesn't know, how she can do that??

Zain was setting on the sofa enjoying the football match, when Sabina woke up. She quickly finish her house chores in the kitchen and her room.

And now the only place left is the drawing room. Mostly Zain spend his day time at office. But as he take a holiday today because of the football match, he was just wishing that Sabina didn't cross his way.

In two weeks, Zain maintained a good distance from her. He didn't talk her or even look at her.

Due to this, he was able to remove that unknown thoughts that came in his mind.

Sabina walk to the drawing room after debating herself, with a duster in her hand.

She sit beside the center table and start cleaning it. Zain noticed  and ignore her.

She clean the table and then start dusting the other glass cupboard shelves, when Zain said to her,

"Go to my room and clean it."

She stopped and replied a soft ok, which Zain didn't like. He want her to irritate. He wants to see any reaction in her. So that he know that he is troubling her life.

But She doesn't give him any. She accepted everything positively and this was triggering Zain's patience.

He wants her to cry and object, so that he could consult Dad about her. But nothing goes like he planned.

Sabina went upstair and open his room door. The room is in great havoc. The cupboard was empty and all the clothes were on the floor. The bed was ups and down condition.

Sabina finds herself little irritate.

He do it deliberately. Doesn't he??

Sabina close her eyes to control her overwhelming emotions. From the two weeks, Zain behaving like this. Creating problems for her without any reason.

Maybe he has a purpose.

But whatever it is. He can talk but no. He has other plans.