"He's in the shed with his dad ." She says .

I didn't want to disturb them so I just nod at her . It was actually a bit good being away from his worried aura . I could feel his conscience questioning my health . We leave the house and Tyler's mom drives in the direction of the mall . Ten minutes to the mall she takes a right instead of driving towards it . After a few stops and turns she puts her car in park as Cassandra gets into the car .

"Good morning ." She greets and we all smile at her as a greeting .

I stay quiet in the back while the two mothers converse between each other . I can feel Cassandra's stare on the side of my face so I turn to look at her with a questioning eyebrow .

"Uhm nothing . You're just looking healthy ." She says .

"I'm guessing Tyler told you ?" I question a bit annoyed .

"Yes . I was supposed to come over yesterday but then he told me that his family and your family were having dinner ." She says with a small voice .

"How does dinner end up with me in the middle of your conversation ?" I question with a small laugh to ease her out but I was annoyed .

"Oh I asked him how you are because remember you said you were sick when we went to The Joint plus I saw you at the baby shower when you seemed a bit weak . I think Tyler thought that I knew ." She smiles .

"Okay cool ." I smile at her .

This is going to be a long day .

We arrive at the mall and we all walk out .

"So I was thinking a spa treatment . We all seem tense ladies ." Tarren says and we laugh .

"That's great and I think I am tense , school work and all ." Cas says .

"Kiss ass ." I mutter underneath my breath .

"What was that Amelia ?" Tarren asks genuinely confused .

"Oh sorry mum , what I was saying is that I think it would be a great stress reliever given everything ." I smile at her and she pulls my hand muttering comforting words to me .

We walk to a walk in spa treatment place which is weird because all the ones I know you have to make an appointment .

"Hello , what may I help you with ?" The lady in the front smiles at us .

"Hi , we're here to have deep tissue massages please ." Tarren says .

"Those long hours at the hospital might be why I'm tense hey ." My mom says walking off with Tarren .

"I know that this will do just the trick Emma ." She says .

"Wow ." I say .

Three hours later and a few cracks along with lunch we go back to the Jones place where we were going to get ready to go home . We enter and I quickly walk to where I hear Tyler's voice .

"So I didn't think I had plans but raincheck ?" I ask him and he stops talking .

"Well you're awful for leaving but we're going to Paris together so it's not much ." He shrugs and I smile .