BELIEVE ME ~ James Sirius Potter

(I think Brent Rivera could play James Sirius Potter

(I think Brent Rivera could play James Sirius Potter. BTW this is how he looks at you..)

(A/N guys i wrote this when i was like 12/13 and i do not think brent is a good james anymore pls stop pointing out my bad taste😭)

You are Scorpius' twin sister

I was sitting in the common room with my brother when Albus came running into the dungeon grumbling about something or the other. He came sat down beside me and swung his legs over both Scorpius and me. I looked at him. "What's wrong Albus" "Nothing. Just James being an arse." I smiled sympathetically at him.

Scorpius turned to me. "You're the next captain of the quidditch team. Why didn't you tell me?" I smirked at him. "Guess I forgot." He sighed and shook his head. "You're unbelievable." "I guess I am." Albus laughed at the two of us.

We chatted till about midnight when I decided to retire to bed. I hugged my brother and told the two boys good night and went up to my dorm where my dorm mates were already asleep.

***********

I woke up early the next morning, got dressed and went to the great hall. Not many people were there since it was quite early. Unsurprisingly Rose was already eating breakfast. I sat down next to her. She was my best friend regardless of us being in different houses and me being a Malfoy. Her father was sceptical about us being friends but seeing Mr Potter accept Scorpius, mine and Albus' friendship, he too has.

"So Y/N, quidditch captain huh?" I have her a big grin "yup" She laughed and finished her breakfast. Once I finished mine as well we were about to head out when Albus' older brother, the great James Potter walked into the hall. "Hey Rose, Y/N. " He greeted us. I smiled at him and he turned a bit red. Wierd.

We left the great hall and went to the black lake. We had a lot of time before class started. We chatted about books, quidditch and some other things. Soon we were joined by Albus and Scorpius. Rose kept glancing at my brother who was completely oblivious to the fact and Albus and I shared a knowing glance.

We headed over to our first class. We were making a love potion. Rose and I sat together and, obviously, the boys sat together. When we were done brewing the potion, professor Zabini told us to write down what we smelled . I took a whiff of the amortentia, it smelled of vanilla, chocolate,lavender, new books and some peculiar smell of a cologne. Eh, I don't know.

I wrote it down and submitted it the professor. After class was over Albus pulled Scorpius and me aside and asked us if we wanted to stay with them this summer. We agreed. Albus also added that Lily would not let me out of her sight. I laughed at that. Lily was one of my closest friends.

********

Summer arrived very fast. Sixth year was over seventh year was approaching fast. We reached kings cross station where dad was waiting for us. I gave him a tight hug. He smiled and kissed my head. Then Scorpius hugged him. We told him all about our year. He was so proud of me when I told him I made captain.