My little self..

Good morning beautiful people. I need your support on this book and please there might be errors so pardon me MAs and SIRs.. Thank you for taking your time to glance at this book. I really appreciate it...

MY DIARY LIKE LIFE...

By Dizza99 🌹.

My name is Zarah, my story is quite crazy and stupid at the same time but please I will need you to hear me out ok?.. The thing is most people see me as the black sheep of the family. Most times I wonder why the hell am I ever different?. I just want to be like everyone else but no one seems to understand me. To cap it all I'm just 18.5 yrs and everyone is expecting me to be a perfect gentle girl like my elder sister..

My lil difference is what makes me unique,isn't it? Is it too much for me to ask my mother some days off house chores?. I need some space to myself but nah! Zarah is a girl and she's old enough to handle a home. All they do is nag. Most times I suffer migraine from different occasions of crying myself to sleep. Why am I always wrong?. Can't anyone just see things from my point of view. Ok enough of my ranting. I guess you're also tired. I'm tired of myself too. These inner thoughts of mine is slowly making me grow grey hair.Hmmm ok shush!! That's it for today..

OK TIME FOR PROPER INTRODUCTION....

Well my name is Zarah Lawal. I'm the 3rd of 4 kids. I'm a Nigerian. I'm 18.5 yrs. I don't have a boyfriend,well the male species of the homo sapiens is just so annoying and irritating. Well there's always a reason for everything yh?. The word 'men' is like a thorn to my flesh. Please you readers too shouldn't crucify me urghhh!!!. Don't start judging my way of thinking just like everyone else. Like I freaking said there's a reason for everything. Read. My. Lips. Don't worry I'm not sassy😇. I'm a nice Muslimah or nah! Scratch that🤪. Nah! It's your decision to choose🤷. Durh! Like I care. I have 2 older siblings,a girl and a dude.
Halimah (she's 25,anyone of you readers who is ready to get married should please come and carry her away) and Ibrahim (he's 21,where are the ladies in the house) and the baby of the house Nadirah (lol she's 15,it's a no go area,don't even think about it).

My mother's name is Fatimah Lawal and Dad's Abdulhameed Lawal. I guess that's all I can remember today. Oops least I forget I'm suffering from insomnia,sometimes I'm a nerd. Don't forget I'm very brilliant and well in terms of Deen,I'm still striving. So bye. Peace. Salamualaikum. Till we meet again  in chapter 3.

Hey people,who loves Zarah already??.. Get ready for another rollercoaster. Well I might be using some Islamic terms. Any term you do not know,I'll definitely help to translate. This is my second book and I just decided to try out something new. The setting of the story is Nigeria and Kwara state to be precise. Any resemblance with the names,places,locations, anything at all is plainly fictional. Please do not try to steal my work as such a person will be dealt with. If you per chance love it,simply add to your reading list. Oops ok I need to stop talking. Please I need you to vote for this book and let your comments keep rolling in. (The door is wide open🤭). As we all know no one is above mistake. I'm bound to make some. My grammar might not be Perfect but I'll give it my best shot. Those in support should type yay!💃 Or nay😔 for otherwise.

My IG handle is  edun_hadeezah. You can check out my poem book the bleeding ink and a spiritual book that I'm writing zainab's little secret during your leisure time... Your comments and votes will determine if I'll continue or not. Thank you. Bye... Loads of love 🌼🌺🌹..