A/n Dussic ship art and gacha pictures

dini the h.s:sup,guys this is dini thehumanoid skeleton sorry i haven't update in a while i was actually busy watching youtubes about gacha videos and other random ones like meme's(or lazy author as i am)and sorry AGAIN for not update like i said 'lazy'

h.s boy doni:you could say that again,dude

dini the h.s:Gah,what the freak,dude(yub boi my duuuuuudddeeeee.check him out on youtube btw )you scare the crap out of-wait i thought you were on break

h.s boy doni:who said i were on break?you do realize i've been my break for 4 hours in a minute (its night btw if day,then that means im in a different country)

dini the h.s:oh yeah,that means the others were on break busy with their 'time'watching movies at tv.......anyways i was just made some dussic ship art.i do my art at school even at my house im only made one since because-

h.s boy doni:lazy athour as she is

dini the h.s:*ahem*yes,that.speaking of lazy KathTheGlitchyError said she also love this ship and i promise her to make the art by now.

h.s boy doni:wait,how did you know she also love that ship,man?

dini the h.s:at one of the other author's book she saw my request comment when i want to request some dussic ship and she said she freaking love that ship so i offer her to see my art since she love the ship and i told her to follow my book so that she could see the ship art.anyways here it is KathTheGlitchyError this is for you.hope you like it :)!

hope you like it :)!

dini the h.s:you are welcome,kath.the art is by me if you already know and there is more

h.s boy doni:wait,there's more?

dini the h.s:yyuuupp,but in gacha life pictures,i'm actually screenshoot it.here!

here!

h.s boy doni:awesome,how many did you screen shoot ?

dini the h.s:there were about 6 but only 2 pictures that i edit and 4 pictures that i don't edit and here is some comic one.