I glare, and see Bill next to him. "Oh, hey Bill. How's Georgie doing?"

"H-he's doing f-fine." Bill smiles.

I smile back and Beverly looks at all the stuff they had. "What are you guys doing?"

"Worrying about who the hell I am and not about the guy outside who looks like he's about to bleed out." I say before they could answer.

"Well, about that.." the small one says.

"We don't have any money, so we can't buy any of this to help him." A boy with curly hair says.

I look at Beverly. I have no idea who any of these people are, except for Bill, so I don't know how I feel about giving them my money when I might need it..

It's selfish, I know, but I just want to make sure Beverly can't help before I give up like twenty bucks on this.

"I can help you with that." Beverly smiles, walking over to the creepy cashier.

I follow her, and she begins to flirt with him. Oh, how I wish this would work in my time.. I would actually get kicked out of the store, no doubt.

She purposely knocks down a display, causing the man to look away to pick it up. She gestures for the boys to run, so they oblige, and get to the guy who looks like he's about to die outside.

Beverly steals a pack of cigarettes while she can, and pays for the feminine products.

We both leave the store, laughing our asses off when we're out of earshot. "Seriously, if I ever tried doing that in my time, I would for sure get called security on."

"Weird, but still funny." She giggles, and we stop once we see the guy literally bleeding out.

"Woah, what the fuck happened to you?!" I ask, walking over to the boy, crouching down next to the smaller one.

"I fell," the boy answers, and an obnoxious boy with huge ass glasses interrupts.

"Yeah, right into Bowers." He snorts.

Who the- nevermind, I forget this is 1989 and I have no idea what's going on.

Beverly looks at the bleeding boy, and greeted him.

"D-dont worry, w-we can help h-h-him."

"Wait, who the hell are you?" The boy with the big glasses asked me.

"Tiana Mendes, why do you care?" Then his eyes widen, and he looks at Bill in denial.

"Because you're hot, and you can time travel?!"

"I know I'm hot, and yes, I'm from the future." I answer, rolling my eyes at him.

"Wait, what?" The guy who was about to die says, looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Yeah, you heard me." I nod, confirming it.

"Damn, okay then." Beverly smiles. "Anyways, I'm gonna get going. Bye guys,"

Beverly turns around, and Bill stops her. "H-hey, we're going t-t-to the q-quarry tomorrow.. i-if you w-w-wanted to c-come."

"Good to know." She grinned before continuing her walk again.

Then, after Beverly left, they all looked at me. "What?"

"Oh, right. I get it, I'm from the future. Such a goddess, so pure and precious, I know." I sarcastically joke.

"Can we keep her?" Richie asks, and I glare at him.

"I'm not a fucking dog, what do you mean can you keep me? I'll stay around if I want to." I say, getting in his face.

"You're hot when you're mad?" He cowers, his statement coming out as more of a question.

"Oh, I'm not even mad right now, glasses."

"Why did you call me glasses?" He asked.

"Because I don't know your name, dumb ass."

"Richie Tozier, nice to meet you." He holds his hand out, but I was quick to reject it.

"No way am I shaking your hands, I don't know where they've been."

Then, everyone starts to snicker and apparently Richie runs out of things to say so he shuts up.

"Anyways.. now that Richie finally shuts up. Nice mentioning Bowers to her," the curly headed boy hissed.

"Yeah, you heard what she did." the smaller one says.

"What did she do?" the kid who was bleeding asks, and I looked confused just like him.

"More like who'd she do," Richie says. "I heard the list is longer than my wang."

I rolled my eyes at him. This kid is so annoying..

"That's not saying much," the Jewish kid mutters, and I start laughing my ass off.

"That's not true, don't believe him. I mean, I know I have no idea what 1989 is and who anyone is, but come on that sounds so fake." I tell the bleeding boy.

"Whatever." Richie shrugs.

"Anyways, have fun with that kids blood all over you- I'm going to go.. somewhere."

"Wait," The curly headed boy stops me.

"What?" I question.

"Want to come to the quarry with us tomorrow?"

I shrug. "Depends. Bye, cute noodle hair boy and everyone else!"

He immediately blushed at this, and I walk away to where I was going to meet with Pennywise.

•🎈•🎈•
end of chapter