𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

I've decided to continue this book because i'm really bored and have nothing else to do lmaoaoaoa

-Jungkook's pov-

"Attention! Everyone, it would be very appreciated if you stayed on your best behavior today, someone really important is going to be visiting today. Okay, you may continue with your activities now." The speakers sounded throughout the whole camp.

"I wonder who it'll be..." Jimin said.

"Probably a head supervisor or something like that." I shrugged, not really caring about who would be coming.

"I probably won't be able to hang out with you as much today then." Jimin frowned.

"It's okay baby. I'll be waiting for you right here when you get back..." I said while smirking, pointing at the bed underneath us.

Jimin's cheeks started to turn slightly red and i could tell he tensed up a little.

———————

"All camp staff, to the commons please."

Jimin got up, "Bye, Jungkook. See you later!" He started walking towards the door.

"Hey, hey, hey! Aren't you forgetting something?" Jungkook rushed over to Jimin and stood very close to him, barely leaving any space between the two men.

"U-um what?" Jimin hesitated to look up at his face.

The height difference between the two of them was so different, Jungkook was towering over Jimin.

"Look at me."

Jimin slowly looked up. Soon, he was looking into Jungkook's big, dark eyes. Just the look alone made Jimin quiver.

Jungkook moved closer, trying to decrease the space between the two even more. Jimin's back against the door and Jungkook's body pressed up against his.

"W-what are you doing?" Jimin breathed out nervously.

Jungkook took his hands and moved them to Jimin's hips. "This." Jungkook leaned in close enough to lightly brush his lips against Jimin's.

"Just kiss me, p-please." Jimin shakily said, his knees felt week and his heart was beating uncontrollably.

Just as Jungkook was about to lean in to kiss him, he turned to whisper something into Jimin's ear.

"You know... we should go on a date when we get out of here. Wouldn't that be fun?" Jungkook squeezed Jimin's hips tightly.

The feeling of Jungkook's breath on his ear drives him so wild he could barely stand anymore.

"I'd like that." Jimin said, softly biting Jungkook's ear seductively.

"You don't want to do that right now, Jimin. Now go, before I make you mine on that bed right there." Jimin's eyes widened at the thought of what would happen if he kept doing what he was doing.

He hurriedly left, he had somewhere to be and Namjoon was probably waiting on him anyways.

"Alright, I know you guys are staff and all but when I said to be on your best behavior, it was directed towards you all too. The reason being, that today we have a very special guest coming to check on the camp and depending on all of our behavior, he is going to determine whether we can keep the camp or not."

Namjoon looked over to the entrance of the camp and saw someone slowly walking inside.

Namjoon left to go welcome the man at the gate, everyone could just see them talking and even want in to hug each other.

They slowly started walking over back to where all of the staff was. "So, guys, this is Kim Seokjin. He'll be staying with us for a few days to see how we're doing, just don't tell any of the kids."

And with that, they both left, just leaving the staff confused and filled with questions.

"Yoongi did you... see what I just saw?" Jimin asked him.

"Yeah... I know right? Namjoon's hand was way too low on that Seokjin guy's back for them to be just friends." 

"I think Namjoon is gay, I wouldn't have known until now..." Jimin said, resting his head on the table.

"Well Jimin, you know what they say. It takes one to know one." 

Jimin softly punched his arm, he didn't say anything back though.

(a/n: im running out of ideas for this book :( im working on another book right now too, it's called Angels and its a sope ff. it'd be really cool if y'all checked it out :(((