Chapter 29: Can you trust me?

Natasha's POV~

"Where is this going...?" I ask as I follow after Clint and James.

"You'll see." Clint says.

"Who's this guest?" I ask James.

"You'll see." Clint interrupts.

I roll my eyes and we enter into the living room, a woman is sitting in between Steve and Sam on a couch, with Tony and Wanda sitting on the other couch. I slowly walk towards her and furrow my eyebrows. She has blonde hair up to her shoulders and bright blue eyes. My eyes then go wide in shock as I realise who she is. Yelena Belova.

~The Red Room~

This is it. I have to kill her, we're the last two standing and I don't have a choice. It's either me or her but I can't bring myself to kill her. An officer comes up to me and hands me a gun. Out of the corner of my eye, I see James looking nervous for me. I take the gun with a shaking hand.

"Just do it, Natalia. Quickly." Yelena's on the floor, injured, since we just had a fight.

"I'm sorry." I whisper to her, tears fill in my eyes.

Ivan nods at me and I hold the gun up. I take a deep breath and tears spill down my cheek.

"Hurry, I don't want to feel it." Yelena sobs.

I shut my eyes. Bang. One gunshot and it's all over, I killed her. The only person who was like my sister. Some officers drag her away and I turn around.

"Congratulations!" Madame B gives me a smile. I give her a fake smile back.

Ivan is looking pleased with himself, he leaves with the officers. Madame B leaves too which makes me and James the only ones in the room.

"I killed her." I say quietly.

"You had to, at least you've survived." He sighs.

"I should've shot myself while I had the chance to." I say coldly.

"No, now we have a better chance of leaving, Natalia." He comes closer.

"I wish I didn't do that!" I yell through tears and hug him.

"There's nothing we can do, she would've been killed anyway." He hugs me back and kisses me.

~Present Day~

"Yelena?" I open my mouth in shock.

"Natalia." She gives me a smile and stands up.

I wrap my arms around her and give her a hug. I separate from her and take a deep breath.

"W-what? How?" I stutter.

"When you shot me... they saved me and kept me for a back up plan. Just incase you didn't work out how they wanted." She explains to me.

"I thought I killed you, I'm so sorry." I put my hand over my mouth.

"Don't apologise, Talia." She holds my hands.

"Lovely reunion, why are you here?" Tony says.

"Tony, be quiet." I growl at him.

"Same old Natalia." Yelena smiles.

"Maybe we should go to my room, where we'll have some privacy." I glare at Tony.

"Sure." Yelena follows me out of the living room and into my room. I close the door.