Chapter 20

Bucky's POV~

Im in my room, lying on the bed. I look up to my closet and see my Winter Soldier outfit. I get up and go over to it. I take it from the hanger and look it up and down then place it back. I've killed people wearing this.

"No, fuck off!" I hear yelling from the living room. I'm guessing that's Nat.

"You're evil!" I hear Clint yell back at her.

I roll my eyes then storm to the living room.

"What now?" I growl at them.

"He wants to use my gun." Nat fiddles with her gun.

"Why not?" Clint moans.

"Because you're a bird?" Sam jokes.

"As are you?" Nat smiles at Sam.

Sam rolls his eyes then goes over to the kitchen, he opens the fridge and water falls over him.

"Holy shit!" He yells.

"What the fuck?" I arch my eyebrow then face Nat and Clint. They both give each other a regretful look then giggle together.

"You going to explain, or am I going to have to make you both?" Sam walks over to them.

"We were bored?" Nat gives a sly smile.

"Shut up, Nat." Clint kicks her to be quiet.

"Who's idea?" Sam growls.

Nat stands up and knees Sam in the stomach, he groans in pain then Nat runs over to me and hides behind me.

"Nat." I hold her by the shoulders.

"I'm just having fun, this life gets boring sometimes, you know?" She winks then flips onto the couch.

Sometimes I worry for her. She's smart and dangerous, but sometimes reckless when she's with Clint.

"Just don't do anything idiotic." I groan then look towards Nat.

Clint's standing by the wall. He's spread against the wall And Nat is aiming knifes above his head. I sigh and smack myself on the head.

"You were saying?" Sam scoffs at them.

"You're fucking joking me." I pinch my nose bridge.

"Holy shit!" Clint yells as a knife almost hits him between his legs.

"Whoops, I slipped." Nat gives an evil smile.

"Stop, now." I say sternly and take all the knifes away.

"No fair." Clint pouts.

"You literally nearly got killed!" Sam yells.

"It was only fun." Nat complains to me and Sam.

"What's going on?" Tony moans and walks in with Steve.

"They're basically throwing knifes at each other." I glare at Nat and Clint.

"Who's throwing knifes at whaaat?" Tony asks.

"Obviously, Nat was aiming knifes at me." Clint
chuckles.