[121] Welcome To The World

Start from the beginning

"Push!"

And you did.

"Harry?"

"Yes, love, I'm right here." Harry replied softly, his hand holding yours while his other stroked your hair, pressing a kiss to your knuckles.

"You know that shirt of yours," You breathed out, "The red one you were searching for?"

To say he was confused would be an understatement. Never had he ever imagined talking about his missing shirt while his wife was delivering their babies. "Yeah, what about it?"

"I threw it away," You admitted, falling back on the bed after pushing, turning to look at him, "I accidentally bleached it."

Harry couldn't not burst out laughing, throwing his head back as he broke into laughter, "Did you now?"

You hummed in confirmation, nodding. "Thought I'd tell you."

"Seems like the perfect setting, darling." Harry joked, pressing his lips against your temple.

"Push!"

"Fuck my life." You groaned, beginning to push.

"I see the head, I see the head!" Dr. Reina announced excitedly, "Alright, Mrs. Styles, take a deep breath and push."

"Come on, baby," Harry encouraged, now letting his tears fall as he looked at you in your state of discomfort and pain, "You're doing so well, so well."

You almost heaved as you tried to take a deep breath, finding it in you to push again.

"God, why couldn't we just adopt another dog?" You cried, gripping tightly onto Harry's hand that you were sure would be bruised, "But nooo, we just had to be fucking rabbits."

Harry was finding it hard to stifle his laughter, biting down on his lip as he nodded, only wanting to show you support and not anger you, "Next time we make love, let's remember that."

"Damn right we will." You let out a groan, raising your head a little to look at the doctor, "Are we almost there?"

Dr. Reina laughed, glancing up at you, "You have to be the most talkative woman during delivery I have ever seen," She said, "Alright, alright this is it. Two more big pushes!"

"Push!"

It was when you saw Harry looking at the doctor with his mouth opened agape that you let out a breath.

"The girl is here!" Dr. Reina announced excitedly and only a second after she did, you heard the wailing of your baby Angel, "Mr. Styles, would you like to cut the umbilical cord?"

Harry looked at you, tears falling down his face as he leaned his forehead against yours, kissing your lips. You put your hand on his cheek, pulling away, "Go."

Harry walked towards the doctor, holding the scissors he was handed as his eyes were on his daughter, still bloody and crying. Getting told where he should cut the cord, he did, before watching as his baby was taken away to be cleaned and checked and he was then right next to you, kneeling down so he was on an eye level with you.