Chapter 21

*Kelsey's P.O.V*

Lucas:"Mason!" He called out for him through the earphone as we continued driving to where we think Jason is.

Mason:"Yeah?!"

Lucas:"Where are you guys? Can you still see Jason?"

Mason:"I don't know exactly where we are but don't worry no ones around. Just come to the direction where you saw the explosion and you will see us. And yeah I can still see Jason. I don't what they're trying to do but- wait!" He cut himself of making me panick.

Me:"Mase what happened?!"

Mason:"They're fucking crazy! Are they trying to kill themselfs?!"

Me:"What's happening?!"

Justin:"Mason tell us right now what happened to my brother!"

Mason:"They're speeding towards eachother! And they're still on the roof! It's like they're trying to crash into eachother on purpose!.......shit...." he's really making me panick right now.

Lucas:"What now?"

Mason:"They're crashed! But Jason's car is on top of Emilios if that make sense. But don't worry...he looks fine as he just got out of the car. Emilio looks more hurt since he can't stand up properly yet. Shall we go and help Jase?" I sighed in relieve. Jason what are you doing?

Justin:"No.....leave Jason. He can take care of himself. I know he can take Emilio. We'll be there in a bit."

Mason:"Alright but I gotta tell you this. It's a really great show from here bro. Jason's beating his ass real good." He laughed. I smirked. My man.

We kept speeding and fighting the cops until we finally got them of our asses and we evantually arrived to the spot and I quickly jumped out running over to the guys.

Me:"Where are they?" I asked and Adam pointed to an old parking lots roof. We looked up and we saw Jason punching the shit out of Emilio.

Me:"Oh shit." I muttered and suddenly we heard a helicopter.

Adam:"Oh shit! What is this! Is Jackie Chan up there!"

Lucas:"Fuck! Is Emilio's men! We need to get Jason of there!" As in hearing Lucas from down here Jason noticed the heli and jumped into his car which was on top of another one and drove away from there already driving around the parking lot trying to get out of there but Emilio's men pulled him up with the ladder and threw what looked like bombs onto the roof causing it to explode.

Me:"Come on Jason!" I yelled as I saw him driving faster and was already at the bottom but it was too late. The whole building exploded and shattered causing me to fly back since I was who was the closest to the parking lot. All I could here is the yelling of the boys after Jason and this loud noise in my ears.

Damien:"Kelsey! Kelsey are you okay!" He yelled looking down at me but I shoved him away and ran towards the fire but someone held me back.

Me:"Jason! Jason!" I started crying historically as Damien held me back. I lost him.....I lost one of the most important people in my life. The thought of it made me break down and fall to the ground crying.

Me:"This can't be!" I yelled looking to the sky as everyone watched me sympatically. Even Justin.

Brian:"Hey.....hey look!" He screamed and I looked up seeing a figure stumbling closer to us but I couldn't really see who it was because of the fire. Once the face was clear I gasped and quickly got of the floor and started running but he suddenly collapsed to the ground making me run faster. I could here the guys running behind me but I didn't care. All I could think about is getting to Jason.

Me:"Jason. Jason please wake up." I shook him when I reached him and got on my knees next to him.

Lucas:"We need to safe him as soon as possible. He breathed in too much smoke." He said getting down on his knees too and started pushing down on Jason's chest. The guys surrounding us.

Me:"Come on Jason please." I begged the tears not even bothering to stop.

Justin:"Safe my brother!" He yelled tears in his eyes.

Lucas:"Come on Jason." He kept on pumping his chest but I started pushing him of.

Me:"Stop!"

Lucas:"Come on! We need to safe him!" He pushed me back.

Me:"Leave him!.....leave him!" I pushed him hard and he felt back but didn't do anything.

I picked up Jason's head and held him.

Me:"You can't just leave me like that Jason. You just can't.....I love you." I cried and the guys looked at me shocked but I didn't care. Let them know.

Me:"We planned out our future. There's so much we have to do. There's so much planned to do. Us. Me and you. Together. I'm sorry for what I've done. I'm sorry I gave you to the police. You spent those past years in that hell hole while you could've spend it with me......and our little son. Alex." I said rocking us side to side and they all gasped.

Me:"Yes that's right. We have a little son. I named him after your brother because he ment so much to you. And of course he has your last name." I chuckled heartbroken.

Me:"So please don't leave us. Please don't let Alex grow up without his father. Please wake up for us. For your family. Please Jason.....I love you." I closed my eyes leaning my forehead against his.

Jason:"I'm glad." I heard a groggy voice and my head shot up.

Me:"Jason! You're alive!" I smiled feeling relived.

Jason:"It's not that easy to get rid of me baby." And even in this state he still managed to show his famous smirk. I laughed and smashed my lips against his. We heard cheers.

Me:"I love you." I smiled at him after I pulled away.

Jason:"I love you too." He said and then coughed.

Me:"Come on. We have to get you home so we can take care of you and also so the police won't get us." I chuckled and when I looked up Adam, the twins, Luke, Jenifer, Damien, Taylor were smiling while the others were looking at us like they saw a ghost. Justin though.....he had an expression which I couldn't quite read.

Me:"Are you just gonna stand there or help him up?" They snapped out of their daze.

Adam:"You fucking scared us bro."

____________________________________________

Hello my beautiful readers! I'm back!....for now. Im really sorry I couldn't update for a LONG time. And a very long ass time. But I couldn't do anything cause my phone broke and I don't have no phone or no laptop.....basically nothing. I could only update right now because  I got my bros phone and was literally begging him for it but at the end he finally passed it to me for a little while. That's why this is not a long chapter because I didn't have a long time. But! My birthday is coming up on the 25th this month and I MIGHT get a phone if I'm lucky.

I promise I'll try to update more but it's literally hard without anything to write on and without Wi-Fi. But for you guys I'll try to do my best. I'm really sorry again! Hope you understand.

Please comment and vote.

I love you guys sooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuch. Bye.😍😍😍😍😍😍😙😙😙😙😙😄😄😄😄😄❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💘💘💘💘💘💘💘❣❣💛❣💓❣💓💟💜💟💟💞💞💜💟💗💓💗💙💙💜💟💜💟💜❣💜💙❣💟💛💟💟💜💞💜💝💗💓💞💗💓💙❣💛💌💚💚💛❣❣💛❣💛💟💟💜