Chapter 19

*Kelsey's P.O.V.*

I'm so fucking nervous I'm gonna faint.

A few more hours and hell will break loose.

Jenifer:"C'mon I'll do your hair now." She motioned towards the mirror when she walked out of the closet looking beautiful.

Me:"You l-look beautiful." I smiled at her looking at her beautiful black dress.

Jenifer:"Thank you girl! You look stunning in that red dress!" She squealed pulling me up from her bed and dragged me towards her make up desk and I nearly tripped of the heels  before pushing me down on the chair.

Me:"Come down yeah. We have time." I sighed and she looked at me though the mirror giving me a look.

Me:"What?" I shrugged looking back at her.

Jenifer:"You sound nervous." She said picking my hair up and played with it.

Me:"M-me nervous? Pfft I'm not. I've been waiting to do this since I agreed to join." I said now looking anywhere but her eyes.

Jenifer:"It's okay to be nervous. I am too." She squeezed my shoulders and I smiled at her.

Jenifer:"Okay. Let's start." She said and plugged in the hair curler.

After 30 minutes my hair was curled and put in a bun with strands falling out from the sides. I actually looked good.

Jenifer:"Oh my god you look beautiful! " She gushed looking at me through the mirror.

Me:"I-I do." I said amazed.

Me:"Thank you Jenifer." I turned towards her and hugged her.

Jenifer:"De nada chica. I can't wait for Jason to see you." She said making me blush. I really hope he likes how I look today. I want him impressed.

Me:"And when Justin sees you." I chuckled imaging his mouth wide opened and eyes wide staring at her.

Jenifer:"It's funny how he's your boyfriend and you still want him together with me."

Me:"That's because I know that you guys love each other. Just like me and Jason." I sighed.

Me:"Don't worry Jen. When I'm ready I'll tell everyone the truth but for now.....just hold on for me yeah?"

Jenifer:"Of course Kels. I understand." She smiled which I returned.

Lucas:"You guys done getting dressing?" He asked coming into the room but stopping dead in his tracks when he saw us. He wore a black tuxedo and he actually looked really good. It fit him perfectly.

Lucas:"You girls look gorgeous. I bet Emilio will be drooling when he even glances at Kelsey. And you Jen. You both look really pretty." He complimented and we smiled.

"Thank you Lucas." We said at the same time.

Lucas:"Come on. Let's get you two back ups ." He smirked and we both linked arms with him and walked down the stairs to the weapon room where everyone else was. All eyes stopped on us when we walked in causing me to kinda hide behind Lucas making him to chuckle.

Lucas:"Don't be shy Kelsey." He pulled me from behind him and wrapped his arm around my waist. I glanced at Jason, who looked very handsome, to find him looking at Lucas's arm around me. Oh no. Please don't think something else.

Lucas:"Aren't these two girls looking beautiful?" He asked them smirking. He's doing this on purpose!

Everyone complimented us and I bet my face was flushing by now. Lucas chuckled once again and pulled us to his side.