Chapter 20

*Kelsey's P.O.V.*

Jason:"You're gonna change into those clothes that are in that bag righr there." He pointed towards the bag at the back of the car. I nodded.

Jason:"Then you're gonna drive to Emilio's warehouse with this car after you changed. Adam and the twins will already be there. And the location is already set into the GPS for you." He explained and I nodded once again biting down on a piece of hair that has fallen out from my bun.

Jason:"Are you okay?"

Me:"Me?.....yeah. I'm fine. Why?"

Jason:"Becsue you're not talking which is a surprise cause you always talk." He chuckled and I shoved him.

Me:"Shut up."

Jason:"But anyway....plus....you're chewing your hair which you only do when you're scared of nervous." He said now sounding concerned.

Me:"I'm fine I'm just.....I'm just scared that I'm gonna ruin everything." I sighed.

Jason:"You won't ruin anything don't worry. I know you won't. I believe that you're gonna do great on this mission Kelsey. You're a strong, clever, beautiful woman. I'm sure you're gonna have him wrapped around your finger in a matter of seconds." We laughed.

Jason:"But seriously. You trained really hard these past weeks and I couldn't be anymore proud of you then I am right now. You are so damn brave for even joining us in this mission. Don't let your nervousness get in your way. Okay?"

Me:"Yeah....I can do this."

Jason:"Hell yeah you can!" He laughed.

Me:"Thank you." I said looking at the side of his face.

Jason:"For what?"

Me:"For making me feel better. It honestly really makes me happy." I said still staring even though he was facing the road the smile never leaving his face.

Jason:"Anytime." He said and pulled over in a old looking parking lot.

Me:"Aren't we need to be at this party or some shit?" I asked looking behind us to see the others pulling up near us.

Jason:"We ARE at the party Kelsey. We just hid the car at the back where not many people come so they won't see us all together." He explained and I nodded ready to get out of the car but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

Jason:"Be careful okay? And good luck." He smiled and I leaned in and pressed a gentle kiss to his soft lips.

Me:"Good luck to you too."

Jason:"Thanks. Turn on your earphone." He mentioned and got out of the car. I did what I was told and turned on the little earphone before getting out of the car following behind Jason. We saw the guys and gave them a small nod before continuing to walk until we got to the front of the building.

We walked through the doors and walked down a long hallway the music already blasting.

I took a long breath when I was in front the big, wooden double doors.

Kelsey:"Can anyone hear me?" I mumbled and looked at Jason who smiled. Shortly after I heard everyone mumble a quick 'yeah'.

Jason:"Okay. Here we go." He said under his breath before pushing open one of the doors making me hear the music louder. We walked to a corner where nobody could really see us and looked around. Jason was squeanting his eyes probably looking for Emilio through the crowd all dressed up fancy. Men wore tuxedos while the ladies wore beautiful dresses.

Jason:"That's him right there." He pointed to a man in his 20's sitting at the bar downing shots.

Luke:"You found him?"  He spoke from the early phone.