Chapter 2

*Kelsey's pov*

Alex:"Mommy wake up!" He yelled while jumping on me.

Me:"Alex..." I groan.

Alex:"Come on Mommy I'm hungry."

I opened my eyes and smiled when I see my cute little son pouting.

Me:"You hungry?" I asked chuckling.

Alex:"Yeah.."

Me:"Alright then let's make you some breakfast." I said getting out of bed and picking him up before walking downstairs to the kitchen.

I put him in his high chair and went over to the fridge.

Me:"Okay bebe what do you want?"

Alex:"Pancakes!" He threw his hands up.

Me:"Alright." I shook my head chuckling before taking out the ingredients.

After 30 minutes of feeding Alex AND baking pancakes Damien finally walked it with only sweatpants on.

Me:"Here I made you and Alejandra pancakes." I said placing a plate in front of him and a plate next to him.

Damien:"She's still sleeping but she'll wake up in a bit." He said and started eating.

Me:"Hey listen. I'm going over at Justin's today and I'm going to stay for a little while because he has something important to tell me so can you look after Alex for me? Maybe go out somewhere?"

Damien:"Yeah sure. I don't have a problem looking after my little nephew." He ruffled his hair causing Alex to giggle.

Me:"And make sure you get him chicken nuggets like I promised him."  I kissed his tiny nose.

Alex:"Where you going Momma?" He asked with a full mouth. Oh my god he looks like a chipmunk.

Me:"Mommy has to go somewhere okay buddy? But I'll be back before you know it." I smiled feeding him some more.

Alex:"What me?"

Me:"You're going to go with Uncle Damien and have fun okay? And you're gonna have some chicken nuggets. Does that sound okay?" I smiled and he nodded.

Me:"Okay finish eating then we'll go and get ready."

Alex:"I don't want more mummy." He pushed the fork away.

Me:"You full?" I asked and he nodded.

Me:"Okay let's get ready." I picked him up and walked to his room. I put him down on the floor near his cars and went to pick out an outfit for him.

After a few minutes I found an outfit for him and put it on the bed before getting a diaper and some wipes.

Me:"Come on Alex let's get you washed up and you need to brush your teeth." I said and walked him to the bathroom. I then put him on the stool so he can reach.

After he brushed his teeth I took him back to the room and dressed him up.

Me:"Okay let's go downstairs because mommy has to get ready too

Me:"Okay let's go downstairs because mommy has to get ready too." I picked him up and took him downstairs. I saw Alejandra in the kitchen now eating.

Me:"Alright guys I'm gonna go and get ready now. Put Alex's coat on if you wanna go out now." I placed him in Damien's lap.

Damien:"Okay. We'll go after Alejandra finished her breakfast." I nodded and went back upstairs and got ready.

When I was done I went back downstairs to find Damien struggling with zipping Alexs coat.

Me:"You guys heading out now?" I asked and walked over fixing the zip.

Damien:"Thanks for that. And yeah." He said and picked up Alex.

Me:"Me too." I said and we walked out the house and locked it.

Me:"Alright bye Alex. Be a good boy for mummy okay bebe?" I hugged him and pecked his cheek.

Alex:"Yes mommy! I love you!"

Me:"I love you too!" I yelled after him when Damien put him in his car. I watched as they drove away and got in my car too and drove to Justin's house.

After 30 minutes I pulled over in front of the warehouse. But there were more cars there. The feeling is back from yesterday. But it's even worse now.

I'm scared. One part of me says to go in but the other part says to get away from there.

I decided to go in. I mean I've been here a few times and nothing went wrong. And I'm already in front of the house so why not?

I got out the car and walked towards the front door and took a huge breath. Come on Kelsey you can do this. It's not the first time. You can do this.

I breathed in a huge breath again before raising my hand to press the door bell. 

I nervously studd there biting my lip when the door finally opened revealing Justin.

Justin:"Kelsey! Hi!" He said and pulled me in for a hug. I hugged back and calmed down a bit.

Me:"Hey." I smiled at him when I pulled away.

Justin:"Okay come in. I want you to meet someone. But please don't freak out." He said and closed the door behind him when I stepped it.

Okay this just made me more nervous.

Justin:"Everything will be alright. Do you trust me?" He asked holding my shoulders.

Me:"Yeah.."

Justin:"Okay then let's go. I'll be there right next to you so please don't freak out." He pleaded. I nodded and he led me towards the living room where I heard voices and laughs. I stopped Justin before we could reach the door.

Me:"Justin I'm scared. What if they don't like me?" I asked literally biting my hair.

Justin:"That's impossible. Who wouldn't like you? You're beautiful, funny, cute, weird in a good way and so much more. They're gonna love you." He smiled at me. I smiled back and we walked in slowly but I couldn't see anything since my head was down.

"Yo Justin you're - what's this bitch doing here!?" I suddenly heard a familiar voice and when I looked up my jaw dropped with my heart. My palms started sweating and I started shaking. This can't be...

To be continued....