Chapter 18

WARNING: THERE WILL BE A FEW TIME SKIPS BUT DON'T WORRY BECAUSE I'LL PUT SIGNS SO YOU WON'T GET CONFUSED. - Jenifer.

*Kelsey's P.O.V.*

Jason:"Alright." He mumbled pointing the gun towards my chest. 

Jason:"Put your left hand on the gun and push my arm with the right hand." I nodded and grabbed the gun with my left hand and pushed his arm with my other hand so I could have the gun before pointing it at him.

Jason:"Good. But you have to do it proper fast so the enemy won't have time to push you or shoot." I nodded and gave him the gun before repeating what I did before.

Lucas:"You learn fast. Which makes this easier." I heard him say as he kept on watching us train with the whole gang.

Me:"And also I know some shit too gang related since my dad used to be cop and I might have learned a few things from him."

Lucas:"Used to?" He asked and Jason cleared the throat.

Me:"He...urm....he died." I looked down.

Lucas:"Oh. I'm sorry."

Me:"It's okay." I smiled at him and then looked at the clock on the wall. It's getting pretty late and I miss my baby.

Me:"Is it enough for today? I'm really tired and I just wanna go home." I said and he chuckled before nodding.

Lucas:"You can go home now. In fact....everyone should go to bed now. A long day is a head of us and ya'll need the rest. So I suggest ya'll go to bed." He nodded towards the guys before walking out the gym room everyone following shortly behind.

Jason:"I'm still not happy......with you...... joining us.......on this mission." He said breathing heavily as he kept on punching the bag that was hanging.

Me:"I'll be okay Jason. Everything will be okay. I have the best trainer in the world." I teased pinching his stomach making him stop punching looking at me with a blank face.

Jason:"What if it goes wrong? What if you get hurt? What if-" I cut him of with a kiss on his lips.

Me:"Jason....everything will be alright. You guys will be there with me if I need any help. Do you trust me?"

Jason:"But-"

Me:"Do you trust me?"

Jason:"Of course I trust you." He furrowed his eyebrows.

Me:"Then trust me when I say that I got this. I got this." I said and he sighed.

Jason:"Okay fine. Fine." I smiled and kissed him once again.

Me:"Well I'm gonna go now because my baby probably really misses me." I said pulling away.

Jason:"Your baby?" He asked and I stopped dead in my tracks after I realised what have I just said.

Me:"Y-yeah...I uhhh....I h-have a.....little d-dog. He's my little baby." I said nervously hoping he'll believe me.

Jason:"Oh. Okay then. See you tomorrow." He smiled at me and then gave me a hug as I let out a sigh.

Me:"Yeah. See ya." I waved and started walking away when he stopped me.

Me:"Yeah?"

Jason:"Can I have your phone number?" I looked at him shocked but still smiled.

Me:"It's still the same." He nodded and I walked out.

I walked through the empty kitchen and out of the house but not before giving myself a hard smack on my forehead for being so stupid! I fucking nearly split it out! For fucks sake! Stupid stupid stupid!